brett favre would have beaten the falcons

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Aaron Rodgers
25/37, 313 yards, 8.5 average, 3 TDs, and 1 Int.

Those are good numbers besides the pick.
aaron rodgers career record vs. atlanta. 0-1

the only stat that matters.

brett favres packers would be 4-1 or 5-0 right now bitches. packer fans know it. favre haters will be favre haters though.

Apr 25, 2002
who?

matt ryan is the qb of my team homo.
So you expect me to just forget all the sac swinging you did for Mike Vick? Get the fuck outta here you lame ass bitch. You stayed gripping the man's pubes.

phil said:
dont hate because the falcons are better than your faggot team. bwahahhaaaaaa!!!!!
I never hated on the Falcons you no-argument having son of a bitch.

phil said:
dick riding homo! thats funny shit because you stay on mine
I haven't said shit to you since.. Fuck, I don't even remember. I think the last time I bothered to address your punk ass was when you were playing captain save a hoe with your boyfriend Mike Vick when we were discussing his trial. Faggot. And even this time, I didn't say shit about you except the fact your "Best QB of all time" picks are fuckin retarded.

Up your shit talking game before you come at me again you whack ass bitch. Find something relevant and then get back to me. I aint posted no goddamn text raps in years, and that was in the Flows forum which has nothing to do with the Sports forum. Step your game up pussy.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
wow you really need to get some pussy bro. sack swinging? bwahahahaha how ironic you say that. your alias could be mrs. gore.

you
stay
on
my
dick

fuck you and joe montana brett favre is the best qb ever. not by much but hey thats my opinion. you are a faggot. thats a fact. see the difference between fact and opinion now? let me guess, youre mad that your "gripping of pubes" of frank gore has been proven wrong. is he still the best rb in the nfl? bwahahahahahaaaa!!!!! hardly.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
favre had 2 go. he retired & cried & ripped ted thompson publicly. im a packer fan but favre handled the situation poorly & had 2 go. this is only the 1st chapter of rodgers career & its obvious 2 me that he's gonna b great long after favre retires. this team is built rit now with about a 4 year window 2 succeed. division champs this year is a fair goal.

lenbiasyayo

Rest In Peace
Jun 24, 2008
we dont wont favre back, he's a cry baby and thought the team should wait around for his menapause to clear up. we moved on and got a great talent in rodgers. now go fuck a guy

Apr 25, 2002
fuck you and joe montana brett favre is the best qb ever.
No QB that holds the league record for interceptions would be considered the best QB ever by anyone that is not a complete moron. He makes too many mistakes.

And who the fuck said anything about Joe Montana? If you ask me, the best QB ever is Peyton Manning for reasons other than just stats or SuperBowl wins. He runs that entire offense, calls plays, reads defenses and changes plays accordingly. No other QB in NFL history has run an offense from top to bottom like Peyton Manning does. NONE.

Manning, Elway, Marino, Montana, Brady >>>>>>>> Favre.

And that's just a very short list of QBs that are better than Brett Favre.

phil said:
youre mad that your "gripping of pubes" of frank gore has been proven wrong. is he still the best rb in the nfl? bwahahahahahaaaa!!!!! hardly.
Find a post where I said Frank Gore is the best RB in the NFL.

You wanna bet on this shit? You find the post, I'll never post here again. But if you can't, you get the fuck out and never post here again. Deal?

FIND IT.

I've always said LT is the best. Making shit up to try and win an argument doesn't fly around here you bitchmade hoecake.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
we dont wont favre back, he's a cry baby and thought the team should wait around for his menapause to clear up. we moved on and got a great talent in rodgers. now go fuck a guy
agreed, favre has a selfish mentality. hold the team hostage 5 straight offseasons & then retire & then get pissy when they move on wit their former 1st round draft pick that they only drafted cuz of his retirement talk in the 1st place.