brett favre would have beaten the falcons

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
coming from a falcons fan.

hows that "worst team in the league" prediction working out for you faggots?

i said it when the move was made and i stick by it. green bay fucked up letting favre go in favor of a softie like rodgers. hes good, but hes no favre. you dont dump your franchise player the year after he takes you to the nfc championship game and then disrespect him by telling him what team he can and cant play for. this is what you get fudge packers. fuck green bay for dissing the best qb in nfl history. (john elway a very close second)

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
he retired. & rodgers played good. nice defense, nice penaltys, nice playcalling. nice pass interference call on lee & nice no call on roddy whites push off on that td.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
was farve gonna cover roddy white or stop turner?
no but he would have put up better than that turd of a game after 2 consecutive losses. at home. against a team with rookies at starting at vital and vulnerable positions like cb, qb, lb, lt not to mention second year starters. no excuses, especially for a 3rd week in a row. you already know what half that locker room is thinking. the other half is wondering if theyre right.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
let me know when you guys score a touchdown on a good defense
gb isnt bad on d. im not saying we're worldbeaters or anything but we're better than we were advertised to be.

leave it to a faggot panther fan to come in and show his thong.

Mar 26, 2006
atlanta played well, they showed this as the earlier game and it was entertaining all the way till the end. That dude looked like he was hurt clutching at his arm/shoulder alot.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Aaron would have beaten the Falcons if he had his top 2 CBs healthy, and a shoulder that isnt hurt....

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Who asked your opinion the fuckin Brett Favre situation? Oh that's right, this is a message board.

Go pay Mike Vick a conjugal visit you dick riding homo.
who?

matt ryan is the qb of my team homo. dont hate because the falcons are better than your faggot team. bwahahhaaaaaa!!!!!

dick riding homo! thats funny shit because you stay on mine bitch ass text rappin fag.