brandon jennings

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
What a draft pick. he really turned this team around. he hasnt been scoring like he started but led the bucks to 9 out of 11 wins and in2 the 6th seed in the east. not all him tho, boguts a beast & jon salmons was a great addition. not sure where delfino & ilyasova came from but those were great signings. dr jack said they were a sleeper team in the east 2day.

Apr 25, 2002
Jenning's shot selection and D are terrible. He's on pace to have the worst shooting percentage ever for a player that averages 15 shots a game.

Apr 25, 2002
Just speakin the truth...his FG% is god awful, thats a fact. Not rippin him cuz the W's drafted Curry...Im happy as hell the W's drafted Curry over Jennings.

Apr 25, 2002
He'll have to improve his D and shot selection first but I still dont agree. Curry is already a better all around player. My opinion would be no different if Jennings was on the W's and Curry was on the Bucks. Im one of the least bias fans on here.

Apr 25, 2002
Just saw this...LOL @ Jennings
http://www.nba.com/2010/news/features/03/09/rookie.rankings/index.html?ls=iref:nbahpt1
Despite all the distractions, all the Rookie of the Year talk, all Jennings wants is a spot in the playoffs. Early in the week, Jennings raised eyebrows after going just 2-for-12 in a win over the Wizards. "My offense is just terrible right now," Jennings was quoted in the Journal-Sentinel. "I don't even know if I want to shoot the ball because things are just not going my way. I'm struggling really bad right now." That drew a sitdown with coach Scott Skiles. "We're not fond of that kind of statement," Skiles said. "We know where his heart lies." Where Jennings heart is is helping the Bucks -- currently fifth in the East -- reach the playoffs. "Right now, I'm playing for something bigger. I don't even care about the Rookie of the Year," Jennings said. "Forget it. Whoever gets it, who cares? Both of their teams suck, so whoever gets it, it doesn't matter."

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
He'll have to improve his D and shot selection first but I still dont agree. Curry is already a better all around player. My opinion would be no different if Jennings was on the W's and Curry was on the Bucks. Im one of the least bias fans on here.
Again hes 19, im sure those things will improve wit experience. also heads up 4 currys defense as well.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
i believe jennings will b a much better all around pg then curry in the long run but im glad yer happy wit yer teams pick dude.
All around? Jennings is dope and I like his game, but Curry is gonna be Dope......Collison and Lawson are nice 2...This PG class was off the hook...

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
All around? Jennings is dope and I like his game, but Curry is gonna be Dope......Collison and Lawson are nice 2...This PG class was off the hook...
definitley a nuts pg draft class. i guess i just envision curry as an unathletic jump shooter not a pure pg. i dont get 2 c many g.s. games in wisconsin tho. i did c em dream shake birdman tho.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
definitley a nuts pg draft class. i guess i just envision curry as an unathletic jump shooter not a pure pg. i dont get 2 c many g.s. games in wisconsin tho. i did c em dream shake birdman tho.
Currys passing skills are off the charts....Hes making his fair share of mistakes and bad passes....But hes just finding out what he can and cant do in the NBA.....To tell you the truth he's gonna command the floor and the offense to perfection in about 2 years.......That is if we get a coach that actully runs an offense...