brandon jennings

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Their defense is always bad, yes, but people overlook that they force turnovers...22 steals against the T'wolves...also theres a difference between just giving up, not picking up ur man, ATTEMPTING to shut down a hot guy like jennings and just getting worked. Tonite the W's got both.

Jun 9, 2007
Jennings is the real fuckin deal... fuck ROY, he's got a good shot at being starter in the all-star game and actually leading the Bucks PAST the first round of the playoffs for the first time in like 8 or 9 years.

Nov 26, 2007
Man I BEEN on Jennings for a minute, was suppose to play at Arizona . when he went to Eurpoe HE KILLED IT. I knew when he came to the Draft, whoever landed him would have stole his ass. Im HIGH on Jennings. HOWEVER, He is a punk and YES i Seen his videos on YouTube. Still he is a BALLER!
He hardly "killed it" when he was overseas. He was a role player that they used moostly as a defensive sub. He averaged like 6 pts 3 ast.

And the media portrayed him as a punk because he decided to "take the money" and play overseas. He knew he wouldn't pass the SAT's and be ineligible at UofA so he made the smartest decision for himself. He's no more arrogant than Lebron or D-Wade.

I like his game and hope to see him become a star in this league.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
And don't get me wrong, 55 points for anyone against any team is a feat, but let's not get carried away, he did this against the Warriors...lol
I dont care who it was against he just broke wilt chamberlains record for least amount of games played to notch a 50 pt game & the bucks rookie scoring record formerly held by kareem

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
And don't get me wrong, 55 points for anyone against any team is a feat, but let's not get carried away, he did this against the Warriors...lol
Yeah but this is the NBA, it's not like anyone can just drop 29 points on a team in a single quarter. He's a rookie.