brandon jennings

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Currys passing skills are off the charts....Hes making his fair share of mistakes and bad passes....But hes just finding out what he can and cant do in the NBA.....To tell you the truth he's gonna command the floor and the offense to perfection in about 2 years.......That is if we get a coach that actully runs an offense...
Not only is he a good passer but he also has excellent awareness and bball IQ for his age. Most people didn't realize how good of a passer he is when he left Davidson since he scored alot. Give him a couple more years and I wouldn't be suprised if we have Steve Nash 2.0 on our hands.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Finally got 2 watch stephen curry play against the lakers last nite. i was way off thinkin he was just a set shooter like his dad. hes nuts. not my fault tho they show the same 3 teams everynite on national tv. lakers, cavs, celtics. bucks finally got 1 2moro.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
I wonder if the bucks take the hawks 7 or possibly upset em if jennings will get rookie of the year 4 actually makin a difference 2 his team instead of just givin it 2 a guy who puts up good stats on a shitty team or an uptempo offense built 2 lose.