Brady Is No Montana!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i think it's pretty dumb to say theres no way brady can surpass montana when IMO he's like 2 inches awayfrom doing it. if he wins one more SB then it's definetly considered
You know what I think is dumb? People thinking more SuperBowl wins means better QB play.

KrazeeRDM said:
and if he leads his team to more than another SB then i feel it's a lock specially because of the Era he's doing it in.
First of all, until Brady blows somebody out in a SuperBowl or wins at least 5 of them, it will not be a lock. Brady wins SuperBowls by a whopping 3 points. Montana performs a lot better than Brady on the big stage.

Montana has the highest career SuperBowl QB rating, most yards gained (career, SB), 3rd most yards gained in any particular SB behind Kurt Warner(who holds 1st & 2nd place), most TD passes in SuperBowls (career), 2nd most TD passes in any particular SuperBowl with 5 (trailling only Steve Young), lowest percentage of passes intercepted (NONE).. Brady is not on that level.

2nd, you can talk about this era and how nobody is supposed to be able to do what he's doing and all that shit, but take a look at that team. It's full of talent, there's no denying it. Regardless of the era in which he is playing, he has a GREAT surrounding cast. That's attributed to the Patriots' front office, not Tom Brady. The team itself gets credit for doing what they are doing in the era in which they are doing it, but not Tom Brady. Teams are not supposed to be able to be put together the way the Patriots are. That has nothing to do with Brady. New England has great personnel, especially in their front office. They get the credit for that.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Everything czar says is lame. So if you wanna copy him, so be it. That's your issue. But me "calling you out" doesn't mean you have to have my dick on your mind in every single post you make, especially the ones where you're not even talking to ME.

There you go again with that Castro talk... save it for the parades you like to attend. This is the siccness not one of those funny style bars you like to hang out at.

I said nothing "in an effort to knock Brady." It seems you can't handle it when someone looks at the situation without riding Brady's sac.

You've said plenty in a weak effort to try to knock Brady. Pay attention to what you type!

Every QB does it. But did Montana use dumpoffs to try to win a game? No. Were those dumpoffs ever the only thing he got going all day long? NO. Nice try though.

If every qb does it then why were you knocking Brady when he did it to bring his team back to get the score to 14-10? And Montana did use those dump offs to win games. He took whatever the defense gave him. I am beginning to think you don't remember much about Montana...

Look above. Montana never got shut down to the point where short dumpoffs to wide open receivers were the only thing he could get done all game. Brady didn't do jack shit until that one drive, which was nothing but short dumpoffs. He did nothing else all day. Yeah yeah, I know, "he was getting hit." Blame it on whatever you want, it is what it is regardless.

You need to go back and check your history. You're beginning to make no sense.

Yep. EVERY QB DOES.

Again so why knock Brady?

Once again, the situations are not the same. John Taylor and Jerry Rice were never uncovered. They may have gotten open, but they were never uncovered or covered by a LB. Wes Welker is often left wide open with nobody around for 10 yards. Watch a damn game Tony, but this time pay attention. Taylor and Rice were often able to gather YAC because of the timing and accuracy of Montana's passes. Go watch some shit on youtube. It's not the same as Brady dumping the ball off, ANY QB IN THE LEAGUE CAN DUMP THE FUCKIN BALL OFF. Not all QBs can run an efficient West Coast Offense style passing game due to lack of ability. No QB lacks the ability to dump the fuckin ball off.

Are you on drugs? Wes Welker was often left open with nobody around for 10 yards? WTF?

Only in your eyes. That has to do with you not wanting to be wrong. Nothing I've said has even been remotely close to proving Brady is on Montana's level.

You gotta come with better arguments bruh... so far you've done or haven't said anything that puts Montana on another level than Brady.

LMAO. Nice try.

Thanks....

I'm GAY.

That's all I can say about that homo ass statement.
As always I own you son!

Apr 25, 2002
Tony said:
There you go again with that Castro talk... save it for the parades you like to attend. This is the siccness not one of those funny style bars you like to hang out at.
In all seriousness, you have to be the worst shit-talker on here. Don't get me wrong, you can talk a lot of shit, but none of it is ever any good. It's never funny, never clever, never attacks anyone.. Just the same tired ass "Castro" talk as usual.

Tony said:
You've said plenty in a weak effort to try to knock Brady. Pay attention to what you type!
Everything I've said is the truth, not in an effort to knock Tom Brady, but rather to show you that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Tony said:
If every qb does it then why were you knocking Brady when he did it to bring his team back to get the score to 14-10?
THAT'S ALL HE DID ALL GAME. What the fuck don't you understand? He did absolutely nothing the rest of the game. He showed absolutely no skill in the SuperBowl. I'm not trying to knock him, but that's the fuckin truth. What don't you get?

Tony said:
And Montana did use those dump offs to win games. He took whatever the defense gave him. I am beginning to think you don't remember much about Montana...
Oh really? Care to point out a game where he did nothing but dumpoffs to win it? Really, tell me which game he did that in. Seriously.

Tony said:
You need to go back and check your history. You're beginning to make no sense.
Is this all you have? No argument, just some lame ass attempt to dismiss what I said.

I don't expect much from you, but you make this whole debate thing too easy.

Tony said:
Are you on drugs? Wes Welker was often left open with nobody around for 10 yards? WTF?
Here's a thought.. Instead of trying to discredit me by saying things like "Are you on drugs," why don't you watch a damn game and realize I'm right. Wes Welker is the forgotten receiver. You're fuckin crazy if you think he gets open because he is the shit. There's always a mismatch on him because of Moss and Stallworth, and many times he is not even covered by a CB or even a Safety. I don't think you even watch the Patriots OR Tom Brady at all. You don't have anything to back your arguments. Nothing. All you can do is say some dumb shit like "are you on drugs" in a poor effort to discredit my statements. Get it together or don't come at all.

Tony said:
You gotta come with better arguments bruh... so far you've done or haven't said anything that puts Montana on another level than Brady.
I'm beginning to believe you can read, but seriously cannot comprehend (I'm not joking). That's not an insult, I seriously am starting to believe you don't take things in when you read them.

Tony said:
As always I own you son!
Once again, you need to up your game.

Nov 16, 2006
tony man give it a rest,fatal nytghmare is gettin all up in dat ass lol.dont even try to say im dickriding cuz i dont even know the dude, but your arguments hold no water.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
fatal nytghmare is gettin all up in dat ass lol.dont even try to say im dickriding cuz i dont even know the dude
You're the only one who seems to think so.... I own Fatal when it comes to this sports talk. You see he didn't come out of hidin' until New England lost the SuperBowl right? That's pretty typical of him. Where was he at when we were debating who was better?

And I do recall the Giants knocking Joe Montana "out" of playoff games at least Brady stood strong and was able to finish.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Brady enters 2007 with a record of 82-26 (.759) in regular-season and playoff games. It is the best record of any NFL quarterback in the Super Bowl Era (since 1966) with at least 40 starts.
Brady enters 2007 with a 12-2 (.857) playoff record, the second best in NFL history behind Bart Starr (9-1, .900).
Brady is the only quarterback in NFL history to start and win three Super Bowls before his 28th birthday, having quarterbacked the Patriots to victories in Super Bowl XXXVI when he was 24 years old, Super Bowl XXXVIII (26) and Super Bowl XXXIX (27).
Brady is the fourth quarterback in NFL history to lead his team to three or more Super Bowl wins, joining Terry Bradshaw (4), Joe Montana (4) and Troy Aikman (3).

And they're not on the same level? LOL.... Looks like Fatal's arguments holds no water.

Nov 7, 2006
alright guys there really aint no way we can judge this shit if u really think of it cause it's almost a different sport nowadays. if u threw montana in brady's shoes today he wouldnt do half as good and if u threw brady in montana shoes he wouldnt be either. lets make this call when brady's career has ended cause it's an unfair advantage for montana

Nov 7, 2006
You know what I think is dumb? People thinking more SuperBowl wins means better QB play.

First of all, until Brady blows somebody out in a SuperBowl or wins at least 5 of them, it will not be a lock. Brady wins SuperBowls by a whopping 3 points. Montana performs a lot better than Brady on the big stage.

Montana has the highest career SuperBowl QB rating, most yards gained (career, SB), 3rd most yards gained in any particular SB behind Kurt Warner(who holds 1st & 2nd place), most TD passes in SuperBowls (career), 2nd most TD passes in any particular SuperBowl with 5 (trailling only Steve Young), lowest percentage of passes intercepted (NONE).. Brady is not on that level.

2nd, you can talk about this era and how nobody is supposed to be able to do what he's doing and all that shit, but take a look at that team. It's full of talent, there's no denying it. Regardless of the era in which he is playing, he has a GREAT surrounding cast. That's attributed to the Patriots' front office, not Tom Brady. The team itself gets credit for doing what they are doing in the era in which they are doing it, but not Tom Brady. Teams are not supposed to be able to be put together the way the Patriots are. That has nothing to do with Brady. New England has great personnel, especially in their front office. They get the credit for that.
alright so u start off saying it's dumb to judge a QB by there sb wins then u say how much better montana was in them, i just dont get it. well if u wanna say all that then u can say brady got to 3 ijn the same time montana got to 1. i mean of coarse brady didnt win by much in those games but in 2 of the bowls it was him that led the team down the field for the game winner and even in the one he lost he found a way to finally score at the end when it counted but the gianst did as well and u cant put that on brady.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
tony man give it a rest,fatal nytghmare is gettin all up in dat ass lol.dont even try to say im dickriding cuz i dont even know the dude, but your arguments hold no water.
U may not know the dude but u rep frisco so ofcourse u gonna defend fatal and Montana!! lol@ tryin to act like he is neutral!! Get real!! Got Em!!

Man I am comin up in here and see this shit still goin on!! Why do yall continue to argue with fatal?? Only frisco folks will agree with him!! This argument is pointless!! Yall all stated your opinions to why u thin k what u think so just leave it at that! Brady is better or atleast on pace to be better to me and he wont change my opinion just like I wont change his!! Yall wasting keyboard letters mane!! Got Em!!

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
alright so u start off saying it's dumb to judge a QB by there sb wins then u say how much better montana was in them, i just dont get it.
He contradicts himself all the time... it's nothing new.

@CZAR, yeah I'll let it go because Fatal got his Castro bar homies up in here defending and vouchin' for him.

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
Brady enters 2007 with a record of 82-26 (.759) in regular-season and playoff games. It is the best record of any NFL quarterback in the Super Bowl Era (since 1966) with at least 40 starts.
Brady enters 2007 with a 12-2 (.857) playoff record, the second best in NFL history behind Bart Starr (9-1, .900).
Brady is the only quarterback in NFL history to start and win three Super Bowls before his 28th birthday, having quarterbacked the Patriots to victories in Super Bowl XXXVI when he was 24 years old, Super Bowl XXXVIII (26) and Super Bowl XXXIX (27).
Brady is the fourth quarterback in NFL history to lead his team to three or more Super Bowl wins, joining Terry Bradshaw (4), Joe Montana (4) and Troy Aikman (3).

And they're not on the same level? LOL.... Looks like Fatal's arguments holds no water.

and Brady is the only 1 out of those 4 that lost a Super Bowl lol

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
i mean of coarse brady didnt win by much in those games but in 2 of the bowls it was him that led the team down the field for the game winner and even in the one he lost he found a way to finally score at the end when it counted but the gianst did as well and u cant put that on brady.
I would only count Brady's final drive against the Rams as a game winning drive. The Carolina Panther's kicker kicked it out of bounds after they scored giving the Patriots the ball on their 40 yard line. Against the Eagles they scored early in the 4th giving them a 7 point lead before Vinateri kicked a fg later on leaving the Eagles 4 minutes left for them to score a TD.

Nov 7, 2006
I would only count Brady's final drive against the Rams as a game winning drive. The Carolina Panther's kicker kicked it out of bounds after they scored giving the Patriots the ball on their 40 yard line. Against the Eagles they scored early in the 4th giving them a 7 point lead before Vinateri kicked a fg later on leaving the Eagles 4 minutes left for them to score a TD.
well even though he kicked it out of bouns brady still picked the yards needed to win so thats called a game winning drive. and i didnt say the eagles game. its one of those games that on paper looks closer than it really was