Brady goes down!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ty567

Sicc OG
Mar 26, 2006
Jus saw on ESPN, Pats put Brady on IR meaning done for the season. This is karma right here for always fucking around with fake injuries to mess with opponents heads.

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
PATRIOTS SEND SIMMS, RATTAY HOME WITHOUT A WORKOUT
Posted by Michael David Smith on September 8, 2008, 5:33 p.m.

The New England Patriots flew free agent quarterbacks Chris Simms and Tim Rattay to Boston today, with the expectation that they would work out and possibly fill a spot on the team’s suddenly thin quarterback depth chart.

But Adam Schefter of NFL Network reports that when Simms and Rattay arrived, they were told “the situation had changed” and they no longer were needed. So they left without a workout.

It’s not quite clear what the Patriots meant by “the situation had changed.” Tom Brady is still done for the season, and that means the Patriots could still use another quarterback.

So maybe the Patriots plan to sign another free agent quarterback. Chris Mortensen suggested on ESPN’s Monday Night Countdown that Randy Moss might have recommended Daunte Culpepper. And Vinny Testaverde is available. Or maybe the Patriots are working on a trade.

Whatever the Patriots are working on, Matt Cassel is the starter, and he won’t be backed up by Simms or Rattay.

Nov 7, 2006
pats can still win the division without brady....they ARE that talented....cassel may suck, cant really judge him against KC of all teams but if he limits his mistakes they can still easily win the divison...
just like brady did when bledsoe went out. brady wasnt instant greatness, he looke worse than cassell beleive it or not. it was all about our defense then and it can be like that now. we went 10-6 that year as well which i know we'll do again this year so we'll see. #1 seeds never win anymore anyways lol.
thats cuz the division sucks but watch Favre help the Jets take the division that would be crazy. I tell you one thing even though they lost tonight Colts are gonna give the Pats a fucken beat down
well the colts couldnt give the bears a beatdown and our offense is still better than theres with no brady. not saying they wont beat us but they wont squash us.
Jus saw on ESPN, Pats put Brady on IR meaning done for the season. This is karma right here for always fucking around with fake injuries to mess with opponents heads.
lol, he faked the injury this year so he didnt have to play pre-season. but i see what ur saying it is dumb to fake shit. it made me hella pissed that he did that this year. why not snap the ball once and then just sit on the sidlines? oh well he's done with this year and now i hope we call culpepper.