Brady goes down!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
^^^ well they there bringing in Chris Sims on Monday to take a look at him and apparently the Patriots arent even being optimistic

Aug 9, 2006
new reports is that its a MCL AND! ACL....which is in fact career threating....the thing is NO ONE knows untill the MRI thats what im trying to point out....everyone is jumping the gun...i agree it looks grim but that doesnt take away from the fact they are jumpin the gun

Nov 7, 2006
it cant be both of em. he fucking walked off and down stairs on his own power. everytime i've both torn they could even get off there back

Nov 7, 2006
who watched the game? well cassell didnt do that bad at all. he was a lil jittery but that shit will fade and he made some damn good throws. it might not be all bad but he isnt brady status. and remember when bledsoe went out and no1 thought tom brady could it. i mean thats like asking for lighting to strike in the same place twice but yah never know. lol i hate when i have to be optimistic.

Nov 7, 2006
^^^^i dont think the jets are shit. i think we'll do better without brady than what the jets will do. they won by a lucky ass throw against the dolphins. nuff said. they wont hack it trust me. either bills or pats win division. we just have to keep the other guys healthy and we can do it. if we have cassell play accurate and the other guys step up then we will have no problem against the jets next week. our d will knock favre the fuck out watch. and when the fuck we get delta oneal? i didnt even know we got him lol. well he did a great job in those last minutes of the game and our whole defense did pretty much.

Jul 8, 2007
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

.....oh god....

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Wow that is fuckin great. Hope Belicheat got that on his camera. I am anti-tom brady so fuck em. we'll just see if the patriots really are the team to beat now without their all star.

------------------------------------------

got that out of my system, but as a fan of football that sucks u never wanna see that happen to anyone and we will really have to see if belicheik is really a good coach. Im rooting for the Bills in that division, but i think the Jets might wrap it up now.

Mar 26, 2006
nah imma oute for my boys regardless but if they suck and the playoffs start then i need to route for someone else if we aint in it. imma stick with my boys until playoffs start and we're not in it. but if we are then it's pats all day.
thats disloyal, if they are in or not you gotta stick by em ;)

Aug 9, 2006
pats can still win the division without brady....they ARE that talented....cassel may suck, cant really judge him against KC of all teams but if he limits his mistakes they can still easily win the divison...

Jan 18, 2006
thats cuz the division sucks but watch Favre help the Jets take the division that would be crazy. I tell you one thing even though they lost tonight Colts are gonna give the Pats a fucken beat down

Mar 24, 2006
AFC East isn't as bad as it has been in the past, Buffalo and NYJ have improved greatly.

Mooreblock is just like all the other non believers out there when it comes to the Chiefs, we lost to a damn good team even if Brady was hurt...that team is still very good. IMO they have the best front 7 in the entire NFL, maybe not as athletic as most but they are the most savy out of everyone. They were the stingiest team in the NFL last season giving up TDs and yards on running plays.

I just believe its tough for people to admit when their assumptions about certains teams are wrong is all. We are actually going to be better with Huard at QB now anyways...thats pretty sad to say I admit but it is what it is...lol

Aug 9, 2006
i didnt say the cheifs as a whole were garbage.....but moss, welker, jaffney as a group is way more talented then the chiefs secondary....

chiefs may as well be a solid team....but they aint competing for a playoff spot and thats not being a doubter or hater....thats reality.....to much REAL competion for chiefs to slide in there....plain and simple

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
BRADYS DONE!...AND WITH CULPEPPER IN THERE NOW,..ITS LIKE HMM WUT KNEE SHOULD WE TRUST,LOL.....LIKE 40 WATER SAID>>>>ITS ALLLLLL BAAAAAAD!