Brüno (New Sasha Baron Cohen movie)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Brüno

• Total voters
Jun 11, 2004
LOL at the poll results.

I want to peep this. Borat was one of the funniest flix i seen in years. i like the kinda humor that tests the boundries of what is appropriate in a movie.

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
I suggest you download this. No need to see this on a big screen, and i hope you know what i mean by that. Just skip the extreme parts at home and you'll be garnetted a few laughs.

Oct 23, 2006
i think his hbo skits are way finnier then his movies,like the original borat on the ali g show was hillarious,the movie sucked ass though,this shit looks whack.he looked funny as hell with his lil faux hawk on the show,but now he looks all serious with that faggot ass carpet dew hair
you think Borat sucked ass?? what do you not have a soul or some shit?? I think you should be the one playing bruno you fuckin homosex

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
if im not mistaken (i was very drunk) wasnt there a part in borat where there was some naked fat guy?

whatever the fuck that was supposed to be about, i decided that was time for me to go smoke a blunt.....at home

buncha fuckin white people laughin bout some naked nigga and me leaving the amc in disgust

i dont even know why i went to see that shit. mistake on my end

Jun 11, 2004
ya the part when the fat guy runs naked through the convention hall had me rolling on the floor. they didnt even need to black out his junk cause his gut was hangin so low LOL.

May 19, 2005
you think Borat sucked ass?? what do you not have a soul or some shit?? I think you should be the one playing bruno you fuckin homosex
if you were old enough to watch his skits on hbo youd know that those skits shit all over anything hes done motion picture wise.you do know borat was makin laughs 3-4 years before that poor excuse for a movie right?

ill go play the bruno part,ill even wear his lil pink jumpsuit with a fake teddy bear penis hanging out

you homosexy-sex

May 7, 2002
^^ Yup, the Borat skits off the Ali G show are way funnier than anything in the movie. The movie was too scripted for my taste, and the funniest parts of the movie were ripped off from the show.

Jan 1, 2006
Bruno was funny as hell better than Borat... Borat had some boring ass moments but this movie had me rolling and the whole theater laughing throughout the whole movie.

The whole message of the movie was pretty much how people in America look at Gays.

kevp

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2004
shit looks stupid as hell...

the whole character is annoying.

and what's with the new "If you don't like flaming faggots, you're insecure and gay" trend going on here? People were saying the same shit about not wanting to see a blue dick swangin around for 3 hours in "watchmen"