Brüno (New Sasha Baron Cohen movie)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Brüno

• Total voters

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
I saw this yesterday and some parts were funny as fuck. The theater was laughing all the way through. Still it was the gayest movie i've ever seen, next to Ken Park. I say if you liked Borat, go watch it, if you're unsure about your sexuality/homophobic you probably should pass.

Oct 23, 2006
no shit its gay its about a flamming homo!! Im gunna go see it, it looks funny as fuck. I am confident that I will never have a D in my A so I have no problem with it. If your unsure about your own A then maybe you are safer at home watching TNA or something... cuz that shit is hella straight.

May 19, 2005
i think his hbo skits are way finnier then his movies,like the original borat on the ali g show was hillarious,the movie sucked ass though,this shit looks whack.he looked funny as hell with his lil faux hawk on the show,but now he looks all serious with that faggot ass carpet dew hair

Dec 26, 2004
He was on Letterman couple days ago. jus the interview and him sayin what he did makes me wanna check it out a bit.
He interviewed a real terrorist. At the end something about pissing off ultimate fighting fans.

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
I think I'll check it out. I got a kick out of the skits on Da Ali G show.

There already was an Ali G movie years ago but it was scripted. He might be too recognizable to pull of some of the stuff he used to. Also alot of the scenes on Brunos trailer seemed rehearsed to me, I'm sure he's being more careful after the uproar Borat caused.

Nov 15, 2007
borat was funny as fuck, and im sure this will...

i will check this movie out, idk if i will in theathres but im def ganna watch it some how either d/l, theathre, or at home when i rent it