Boxing schedule for the month of January

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2006
Yes Ortiz quit, but that fight could have been easily stopped by the ref in the second round after Ortiz dropped Maidana the third time! What did Broner even do to Maidana? I'm not comparing the two by what they do in the ring tho I'm comparing them by what they do outside the ring, know what I'm saying?

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Yes Ortiz quit, but that fight could have been easily stopped by the ref in the second round after Ortiz dropped Maidana the third time! What did Broner even do to Maidana? I'm not comparing the two by what they do in the ring tho I'm comparing them by what they do outside the ring, know what I'm saying?
Dude as Ive said to u before if my auntie had nuts she would be my uncle. Aint no ifs bro. The ref stopping a fight has nuthin to do with soemone with no heart quitting lol. Well u said u arent comparing them in the ring anyway so ill leave it alone but Ortiz still has no heart and needs to hang them up. Got Em!!

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Ortiz vs Maidana is a somewhat forgotten modern day classic! That fight was off the hook
I've watched that fight at least 10 times. Great fight. And I seriously don't think they should've stopped it after any of the Maidana knockdowns. He hopped right up if I remember correctly and never seemed hurt. When he dropped Ortiz, he fell like a bag of bricks and you knew he was hurt.

Feb 10, 2006
Im not saying they should have stopped it, but they could have especially after all these fights as of late that get stopped real quick. Maidana took the win over Josesito happily and that was viewed as an early stoppage. what the refs do in these fights is funny but it is what it is