Boxing Schedule For April

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
lol sorry 2-0-Sixx no clear opponent for GGG. I wonder if they fight again
HBO needs to throw some money Lee's way for a unification. It wouldn't look foolish considering he's coming off a draw and even if it was a legitimate title fight he'd still be champion.

Like you said no clear opponent for Golovkin, it's on HBO here to make it happen.

Jan 18, 2006
I think to little to late for Peterson. He could have easily won this fight if he was aggressive in more rounds. I think his trainer fucked this fight up for him

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
I think to little to late for Peterson. He could have easily won this fight if he was aggressive in more rounds. I think his trainer fucked this fight up for him
Agree. Peterson had him fooled and then fooled himself. He seemed like he could have won easily when Garcia couldn't catch up with him and did way too much moving while Garcia chased him down.

Sep 3, 2002
Peterson got robbed, Garcia won 4 rounds.
I wouldn't award peterson any of the first half of the fight he didn't land shit. even when Garcia was evading he was still throwing back, with his old winded ass.

Peterson is in great shape, standing between rounds. Also he mustve thought he was winning.

....and Garcia moves to welterweight with the quickness.

Props: Lu_ and Lu_
Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
Yeah nobody got robbed here. Peterson did look good early IMO, but he moved a lot at points and didn't throw a lot. More than not judges are going to favor the aggressor in rounds where not a lot happens and one guy is clearly walking the other down.

Peterson could have won with his movement, if he just would have thrown a little more. I look at it just like I looked at Canelo/Lara.

May 6, 2002
I had Peterson winning the fight, but I knew they would give it to Danny. It's not a robbery but luck just seems to be on Danny's side with the judges a lot. Not sure what they see, other than an undefeated Puerto Rican fighter. I do think Peterson should have stepped on the gas one round earlier though.

Quillin vs Lee was a fair call as well.