? Bout Frisco

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
M

MrFreeze

Re: Was born and raised in the SFC

Kitten said:
but shit I'm paying grip to continue living here
exactly! i have a good ass job and its still tough to live here but i love it and i couldnt see living anywhere else...1

Apr 25, 2002
San Bruno, Ca
www.myspace.com
Fuck the commute, i know hella people that do tht now and regret it! yeah they pay cheaper rent, but they pay alot on gas and bart!

the city is the place to be! along with so. city, San Bruno, Millbrea etc but once you start entering those areas the value of the houses move up! due to the nicer areas and shit!

Apr 25, 2002
hey were pretty cheap in bruno still ars

they just made a new complex with one bedrooms for 800

and that shit about couches and Innes
lmao
my family lives On 900 block and you do see some funny shit

but the most that happens on Innes is a house robbery or somethin

Apr 26, 2002
www.abovetharestrecords.com
YOUNGMOE said:
ha ha thankz cut

we gotta connect some day potna
you should come see our show saturday!!!
holla if you wanna roll
i'll swoop ya some tickets
would if I could folks...but definatly we will connect....actually, do you remmember meeting me one time...you was with T-1 and he came to meet me at that blockbuster on army and mission....

Apr 26, 2002
www.abovetharestrecords.com
nah homie, I'm from the heart of the mission....hollywood park is ONE of our smoking spots...haha....yeah that's right, that's the same day as the reggae fest....I was supposed to meet up with t one there, but never went...anyways...we bound to bumpe into each other mayne....

May 8, 2002
www.myspace.com
YOUNG MOE

You know where the 54 felton rolls through northridge and then AT KIRKWOOD IT MAKES A RIGHT? MARINA VILLAGE IS RIGHT THERE. ITS A BLOCK AWAY FROM THE HP BOYS AND GIRLS CLUB

DOWN

INSANE-1

Apr 25, 2002
wind.prohosting.com
Marin City is a coo spot. its in marin though so they think every one a millionare lol cuz sasolito and tiboron right next to it. but its a coo place. but if u got 415 in front of your phone number u gonna have to fork over a fist full of cash every month.