? Bout Frisco

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
I was in Frisco about a year and a half ago, and I loved it down there. I'm thinkin' about movin' to the area. Is it expensive to get a place down there or what? Anything else that might come in useful?

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

say the national average of housing prices is 100
san francisco is like 682

May 3, 2002
Damn it's like that huh? Maybe I'll just stay up in this muthafucca then. Or head more south in Cali like Diego or LA or somethin'... It's a shame cuz I really liked the city, I didn't get to go to Oak Town or nothin', but I'm sure it's just as tight...

May 1, 2002
the bay aint that expensive. oakland is hella cheap. you can get a 2 bedroom apartment for $600. or you could live 30 minutes from frisco in the suburbs like antioch and pittsburg and pay $600 a mounth for a duplex in a decent area. a lot of people are paying all that money in frisco just so that they can say they live in san francisco.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
it's steep here manne...I've seen studio's or 1 bedrooms goin for around a $1000/month. If you've been here for a minute, it's not that bad. You can live a little outside the city for a lot cheaper.

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

if you want a cheap place in SF
check out West Point Road
It's a nice little tree lined neighborhood that's along side of a hill overlooking the bay
And it's located walking distance to the best Liquor Stores that San Francisco has to offer
It's prime real estate, and the place can be yours upon approval for low income housing!

And what you get are as follows:
-Cocaine spots every 2 corners. Great business venture!
-An ambulence constantly situated on Middlepoint Rd. ready and able to treat your gunshot wounds. Located between West Point and Harbor
-AK-47's (Contact Local Gang Members)
-Police Substations, where the employees can administer Police Brutality
-Crackhead swap meets selling couches and other assorted household goods at playa prices! No need to rent a moving van. You can refurnish your happy home for less than $100. Now serving you at 2 Locations: The corner of Harbor Rd. and Middlepoint, and Innes Ave.
-Bulletproof Vests (Inquire At Local Neighborhood Watch)

oh coy!

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

my bad...

i clicked on the picture on my hard drive earlier to see if the picture was a coo size... i guess my computer is being a bitch again

Apr 25, 2002
San Bruno, Ca
www.myspace.com
the price of living has come down a bit, but is still expensive, and people do not move down here cuzz its cool, or just to say there cool! the reason why people move here is because the city is where the jobs pay, due to the price of living also. so say you live in L.A., or maybe antioch, just some where besides the bay. a job there may pay you lets say $10 or $11 hourly.......in the bay you will recieve $15-$16 starting, and not only that its beautiful here! its perfect, never toooooo fuckin cold, or toooo fucken hot! your so close to the bay, reno, L.A. etc. it never snows, never 125 degrees, no tornados(thank god), sand storms, blizzards, etc.

Only earthquakes, and i must say ill take an earthquake instead of any other natural disaster!

Apr 25, 2002
it is very expensive.. Oakland is a cool area though and its pretty cheap there.. or out in like San Mateo i dont THINK it is that much there.