? Bout Frisco

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
Damn near any where in the penninsula is gonna cost a grip... san mateo, foster city, south S.F., Daly city, San Bruno, Burlingame etc, the only place you could get out in the 415 or 650 for cheap is in the straight ghetto...... Oakland is cooh though, its hella close to the city, shit i bet you could get a cheap ass apt in west oaklands deserted ass neighborhoods like ghost town or dogtown, but as to go as far as antioch or pittsburg that would be kinda far, you'll just end up kickin it out there.........

May 1, 2002
all i got to say is my homeboys all live in the murder dubs section of oakland and they all got 2 bedroom apartments for about 800 or less. my homeboy has a studio in the murders and hes just paying 400 a mounth and the studio is completly remodeled. 6 people got killed my his place this year though.

in west oakland you can get a 1 bedroom for 500 a month. the area isnt dangerous at all but you car will get broken into at least more than once if you live there for a while.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
LOL....

DAAAAAAAAAAAAMN...Frisco and Hayward and Oakland ain't NEARLY as expensive as San Jose...you'd be lucky now to find a 1 bdrm apartment for under $1200, no matter where the fuck it is...

If you wanna move to Cali, but the Bay is too expensive, think about goin to Sac Town or somewhere down south in L.A.

In Sac you can get a 2 bed/2 bath for like $700.

May 13, 2002
WELL, IF SF IS 2 EXPENSIVE, theres always the shady 80's in oakland...
not only can you become part of the neighborhood autotheft club, you can also become one of the contributors to the 150 homocides a year

May 13, 2002
lol, the 7 homicides per weekend capita......

i think he tryin to move out to da bay, cuz he was talking about livin in frisco city itself...

i dont think he would want to live in sac... sacramento is cooh but its like the flagship city in its area, meaning that its the only big city or densely populated city for miles before you get to the yay, cuz for a nigga like me i gotta be in a densely populated area like the frisco bay.... POP. 8 million..

May 15, 2002
GANGSTAEIGHT said:
if you want a cheap place in SF
check out West Point Road
It's a nice little tree lined neighborhood that's along side of a hill overlooking the bay
And it's located walking distance to the best Liquor Stores that San Francisco has to offer
It's prime real estate, and the place can be yours upon approval for low income housing!

And what you get are as follows:
-Cocaine spots every 2 corners. Great business venture!
-An ambulence constantly situated on Middlepoint Rd. ready and able to treat your gunshot wounds. Located between West Point and Harbor
-AK-47's (Contact Local Gang Members)
-Police Substations, where the employees can administer Police Brutality
-Crackhead swap meets selling couches and other assorted household goods at playa prices! No need to rent a moving van. You can refurnish your happy home for less than $100. Now serving you at 2 Locations: The corner of Harbor Rd. and Middlepoint, and Innes Ave.
-Bulletproof Vests (Inquire At Local Neighborhood Watch)

oh coy!

west points down in HP aint it?