Bought a Canon EOS Rebel T1i today

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 26, 2004
Lookin nice, like to see more pics of what else it can do or what you experimented with too. Still thinkin of gettin one too, same thing, deciding on Canon or Nikon.

Oct 7, 2002
www.LadyTragik.com
Coming from a previous Nikon switched to Canon user... i'd say it is purely on opinion and what you prefer.

I've been a Nikon user for about 10 years, when i was shooting film i used my Canon AV-1, but other than that, when switching to digital, i started off with a Nikon D70, then a Nikon D200 then my last camera was the Nikon D3 - I've had a range of Lenses from the 18-70mm, the 10.5mm, the 70-200mm Nikkor's, and i have to say after purchasing my first Canon digital SLR and a couple L series lenses... i haven't looked back..

i absolutely LOVE this camera, i still have my first Nikon though.. the d70 just because it was my first and i've done so much work with that camera... by far the best out of any of the series in that range, don't know why they dis-countinued it, one of the only to shoot at a flash sync of 1/500th

anyway, congrats on your new cam - the best advice i could give you is invest in good glass as well as lighting/lighting knowledge. people always ask me what plug-ins i use or programs, to be honest i rarely use photoshop, typically only lightroom, but if you see my original shots, it's all in lighting techniques and understanding of composition, placements, backgrounds, subject, etc..

good luck and keep posting along your way..