Bootleggs continues......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 21, 2004
WTF here??
Why would I create a new account? 3 guys here on siccness sold cds for me with their account... I dont have the time to do that (since November/December I'm rarelly connected on Boards/Forums/Blogs, sometimes on Messenger)
I'm a collector not businessman, and you should know that I'm not a buyer/seller, I prefer trade (Mikal, remember when I found several copies of Junie, you were interested to buy and I told you I prefer trade, and finally you sent me Magic Mike... my homie CrimeLife aka Len aka Baydog can confirm, Stosba too, Yukmouth too, Latepl1 too, OG MOMS too, Ced10 and his brother Kaoz too... I ALWAYS TRADE my rare items)

Regarding my old auction for 1 Way Anc, I bought 3 sealed cds of 1 way and E MAck 7 and 1 tape of Anamosity without artworks directly to the Down Stroke Records CEO. I can provide you with the telephone number and email adress of this person + the transaction thru paypal!
In France there are no bootleggers, just 1 but this cat lives in China, repress in China and sells everywhere,so please stop the bullshits!
I don't need to sell cds to make money guys, Stosba knows where I work and he probably knows the salary here...

So if you guys trust me or not its all good because it wont stop my next deals.
And just a special kiss to my favorite hater who doesn't appreciate to find/sell albums always 2 or 3 months after me and for ridiculous prices... ;-))

Jan 6, 2003
you re mixin up 2 things bro, bootleggin and re-releasing.thats 2 different storys. our japaneses bros are legally re-releasing those joints in cooperation with the copyright owners.it doesnt need to be as identical as possible ,it just should be re-released because the demand is high.they are not hiding any facts so its no problem thats it clearly states JAPAN on it.
on the other hand we got illegal Bootleggin bitches like Alka999.they dont got the connections and dreamed their dream too long ,then they gave up and started bootleggin.ye in this case they want to make it identical...
thanks bro, but I'm a bit confused now since history on this board shows that the terminology fake, bootlegs and re-releases are used about the same items in numerous threads, most of them are all from Japan it seems. How can one distinguish between a bootleg from Japan and a rerelease from Japan since there is no such thing as a "copyright owner certificate" on the CD, nor a "made in japan/china" text?

Jun 24, 2006
I'm pretty sure a copyright in US only covers the US and for the item to have copyrights worldwide you have to register it in the US and another foreign country. It has something to do with the US opting out of a world copyright agreement in the early 20th century when copyrights started taking shape. So technically if it wasn't registered in a country outside the US then they don't need permission to repress or sell it, the owner would only need to be compensated if they were trying to sell it in the US.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
thats me dude , evrything that you will buy from me is 100% OG if not stated clearly in my description.No illegal bootleggs from japan , germany , FRANCE.

Apr 26, 2010
people are going to have to start posting pictures of the ring codes for there cds when they sell them , these bootlegs are fucking it up for everyone else , makes me sick , this shit has to stop , there will be no market to sell cds eventually because of this shit.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
thats what im doin on all my auctions , scans with the ringcode so im really questioning why my Name is mentioned here ??

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
i dont need to get too deep in the details but its because i made an official Firm with the name soundchronicles and bayfunkk06 is connected with my private bank accounts.i had 2 do a new one if i want to make it to official business,so i got my reasons. no paranormal activities dude :cheeky:

Apr 26, 2010
the way you guys can find out since he is posting his ringcodes , is you need to find someone with the original and have them compare ringcodes, I saw some of those fake rainbos and shit like that and it is just shady , sad it has come to this with the cd game , but proper sells should have no issue with you comparing ringcodes , I have none of the cds indo has listed so I cannot claim his are fake or real , but again if I where you and I where buying rare rap cds from over seas , i would find someone with og ringcode , and compare it to the sellers , or only buy from sellers you know are legit.

Apr 26, 2010
for those claiming that the re releases from over seas are legit , but have the same ringcode from the originals , that does not make sense to me since those cds where pressed in the us , and if they are being pressed in japan now , why would they have the same press code? especially the rainbos , when rainbo i believe is not around anymore , and why not list it as official re release then? there is some shady shit going on for sure , i would check folks out before spending big money ,

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
yes we discussed this topic alot , so we came to the solution if you have nuthin to hide then you can add a good scan of the inner Ringcode and add it to your auction. there were some famous cds repressed in japan or china with the same ringcodes but as we all found out, its not possible to get a 1:1 clone.we compared the "same" ringcodes and there was always a clear difference.so evrybody that wants to buy from my auctions got at least the possibilty given by me to compare them.im hope other sellers will follow this.

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Rainbow

...when rainbo i believe is not around anymore , and why not list it as official re release then?
Rainbow Records is still around my man. They were on the news, because they are the current leaders in repressing Vinyls. Vinyl Records are making a huge come back, so labels are going to/using Rainbow Records to press them up on Vinyl these days.

Mar 14, 2006
...this album used to be hard to find, but U already sold a lot of copies (OG)...So many peeps now already got their copy, & don't look for it anymore, so less bidders on that type of auction............
At least, U're a serious seller, & nobody will complain that U're shillbiddin' on your auctions !
Propz for that.

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
^^ Yup. I'm still kickin myself in the face like a drunk midget for not swoopin the dozens of copies secondspin had for like $1.99...

So have we concluded that, as much as pesky bootleggers try, they cannot make a 100% identical ringcode?

If this is true, I will also partake in ringcode jpegs when selling rare stuff. Thing is, I don't fully know what's been bootlegged and what hasn't. And most of what i've seen bootlegged isn't tacit knowledge.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
If this is true, I will also partake in ringcode jpegs when selling rare stuff. Thing is, I don't fully know what's been bootlegged and what hasn't. And most of what i've seen bootlegged isn't tacit knowledge.
thats why you re always on the safer side if you just put in a lil scan of the ringcode on EVRY auction. people will appreciate that

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
and thanks for the propz OG MOMS , i respect my customers alot and im puttin in alot of work to offer those hard to find OG copies