Bootleggs continues......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2002
Just received my CD from tightbayclick.

Old E and Redrum - Ain't Nothin Changed

Front and back inserts appear to be legit

ringcode: DISTRONICS USA **OLDE** 132086-R2-5071-2

HCL-G

reefer_breh_goon
Mar 26, 2008
Hey Marv you need to check the font of the ringcode.

My Oppazet appear to be legit as well if only u look the inserts.

Jan 6, 2003
Calstate repressed them legally (i guess) thats the difference.he should write Re-release clearly.thats his only crime.
well, it's a difference between an incomplete description and straight up lie. If he ain't claiming it to be OG and you complain afterwards you won't get anywhere . He can always get back at you with "the buyer should have known that this CD was reprinted and that it could be a reprint, looking like this etc". there are hella "smart" ways to describe CDs to that lead you to believe it's an OG even though it ain't -just because of information that the seller did not give up in his description.

It's like listing a rare CD and describing it using "G-rap", "G-funk" etc and "forgetting" to write "gospel rap" in the description :). "well you should have been familiar with that yourself before you bought it"

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
well, it's a difference between an incomplete description and straight up lie. If he ain't claiming it to be OG and you complain afterwards you won't get anywhere . He can always get back at you with "the buyer should have known that this CD was reprinted and that it could be a reprint, looking like this etc". there are hella "smart" ways to describe CDs to that lead you to believe it's an OG even though it ain't -just because of information that the seller did not give up in his description.

It's like listing a rare CD and describing it using "G-rap", "G-funk" etc and "forgetting" to write "gospel rap" in the description :). "well you should have been familiar with that yourself before you bought it"
thats it ! and thats the reason why i dont blaim calstate for his represses,evryone whos bidding on his auctions knows whats up and what he get.if you want OG cds then dont bid on his auctions.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
Its useless to report bootlegers I did it for calstate and others scammer and im pretty sure im not the only one ! but Ebay just dont care about, they just take fees and close eyes... The only way to see them banned its "5 negative feedback spree" then they will close the account... but report is useless !!
but why did ebay take of some of the auctions from this binj1 seller, i just can guess.if there more than 5 or 10 reports on an Item ,ebay will get an Alert and takes it offline.maybe ! lol

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
Just received my CD from tightbayclick.

Old E and Redrum - Ain't Nothin Changed

Front and back inserts appear to be legit

ringcode: DISTRONICS USA **OLDE** 132086-R2-5071-2
Like HCL-G said, check the ringcode evrything else doesnt matter.compare the Ringcode to an OG copy.if the Letters look kinda different then you got a china product.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
LOOOOOOOOOL

HE AIN'T NO BELGIAN, HE IS FRENCH, HE IS "PSYCOMEZZO18" ON EBAY AND HE IS ON THIS BOARD UNDER THE NAME "WESTCOAST18"
[/QUOTE]

i heard that several times now ,seems like its him.lol funny story.
last time he sold his 1 way anc cd he said its the first pressing different from the other pressing.thinner paper and one difference more.that sounds very strange in my opinion especially because hes coming with his belgium account now to sell it.

Oct 1, 2005
another fuckin' bootlegger bitch!
fuck dis hoe with his 1 way anc sealed copy! who can trust dutch companies imported some 1 way anc's copies during 90's???
even children do not trust this shit!

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
ye we need to know fosure if his cds are bootleggs.but he says he got over 3000 cds so proly all bootleggs

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
Its useless to report bootlegers I did it for calstate and others scammer and im pretty sure im not the only one ! but Ebay just dont care about, they just take fees and close eyes... The only way to see them banned its "5 negative feedback spree" then they will close the account... but report is useless !!
man that's harsh.. I think eBay need the artist themselves to persue legal action. Kmak333 (who had a legendary stockpile) was done on a VeRO violation and now only sells baseball cards :-( . Read about it. - he was pretty innocent in all of it too, it was just some of the stock from liquidated stores wasn't legit. he had no clue.

And about Calstate.. Yes, most of the sac shit we've never seen before, and suddenly he has lots of em, are AUTHORISED by the artists and legal pressings, he just doesn't disclose the true nature of the cds.. Like SMG,Young Bread, H-Wood, Ice Water, Young Dre D, 2 Black Basstuds, Street Stories, Ultimate Sounds..

Some actually weren't represses accordingly.. The G-Idez stuff i've been told was OG, the Hitworks stuff like Assassin,Explicit Fam, Self Made was all OG.

ON THE OTHER HAND... Some of his classic represses must not be legit! For example, Cold World Hustlers.. How the hell did he manage that one? Cedsing, E-Sic & Big Vic haven't been pictured holdin his cds LOL.

Dutch companies originally had em? That's funny cause there was this lil online store in '99/2000 sellin a lot of indie g-shit from the Netherlands.. I ordered Derty Looks with cash, they got my cash.. I never got the cd.. They never sent out again.. Wonder if it's the same bunch of people cause they were not organized AT ALL.. Duke who dealed with my enquiries was Anton/Andre or a near soundin name..

Vero:
http://pages.ebay.co.uk/vero/index.html

if you really want these guys to stop sellin represses, get the artists' attention. eBay will then fuck over the seller.

Oct 6, 2007
All my cds/tapes and vynils are in good conditions. I closed my shop last year and have more than 3,000 items for sale.

Most of them were imported in early 90's by Dutch companies but never sold.

LOOOOOOOOOL

HE AIN'T NO BELGIAN, HE IS FRENCH, HE IS "PSYCOMEZZO18" ON EBAY AND HE IS ON THIS BOARD UNDER THE NAME "WESTCOAST18"

how do you know that? That guy was always legit with me and other people
and btw why dont you post with your main username ^^

so that guy sells bootleg too?? wtf

Oct 6, 2007
Just spoke to him he said he's not involved in this sale and he does not need to create fake accounts to sell his stuff, many collectors here know what hes talkin about

Jun 16, 2002
another fuckin' bootlegger bitch!
fuck dis hoe with his 1 way anc sealed copy! who can trust dutch companies imported some 1 way anc's copies during 90's???
even children do not trust this shit!
how do u confirm him as a bootlegger ? i dunno about his 1 way ANC but i bought several stuffs from him they were all OG

Jan 6, 2003
who can trust dutch companies imported some 1 way anc's copies during 90's???
In fact there are a Dutch companies that had hella g-rap import during the 90s. I have bought plenty of classic ish from Dutch stores way before all this bootleg shit was even an issue. Not saying this seller speaks the truth but yall need to be aware of the fact that there was a tremendous g-rap import to Europe also in the 90s.

Jan 6, 2003
Speakin of bootlegs, there is one thing I've always wondered about since it was discussed on this board: why has the Jap G-slimm bootleg no "made in the USA" on the disc? I thought the point of bootlegging a CD was to make the CD as identical as the official release as possible? Editing out text on the disc itself doesn't help on that.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
Speakin of bootlegs, there is one thing I've always wondered about since it was discussed on this board: why has the Jap G-slimm bootleg no "made in the USA" on the disc? I thought the point of bootlegging a CD was to make the CD as identical as the official release as possible? Editing out text on the disc itself doesn't help on that.
you re mixin up 2 things bro, bootleggin and re-releasing.thats 2 different storys. our japaneses bros are legally re-releasing those joints in cooperation with the copyright owners.it doesnt need to be as identical as possible ,it just should be re-released because the demand is high.they are not hiding any facts so its no problem thats it clearly states JAPAN on it.
on the other hand we got illegal Bootleggin bitches like Alka999.they dont got the connections and dreamed their dream too long ,then they gave up and started bootleggin.ye in this case they want to make it identical...