BOLTS VS DONKEYS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 19, 2003
Denver,Colorado.
sites.google.com
Got some bad news for tha SD fans...Ya squad is gonna get smoked like some of that legal fire store bought purple hubba bubba we blazing here in tha Mile High!...Game will be close at halftime but will be over by the start of tha 4th quarter...Denver wins easy by 20+ points.

BRONCOSGANG4LIFE!!!

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Got some bad news for tha SD fans...Ya squad is gonna get smoked like some of that legal fire store bought purple hubba bubba we blazing here in tha Mile High!...Game will be close at halftime but will be over by the start of tha 4th quarter...Denver wins easy by 20+ points.

BRONCOSGANG4LIFE!!!

Only thing I hate more than the Chargers is tbe Broncos... this cocky ass attitude is annoying as fuck. I'm a dolts fan today lol

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Hard not to picture the chargers getting torched today. Phillip Rivers sucks balls and will find a way to lose if it's close, which I seriously doubt it will be.

Nov 18, 2010
Hard not to picture the chargers getting torched today. Phillip Rivers sucks balls and will find a way to lose if it's close, which I seriously doubt it will be.
Rivers sucks balls? What?

Two of the worst pass defences in the league, if Chargers can somehow do what they did to Peyton during the regular season they have a good chance at winning.

I still think Broncos got it but Chargers have a better chance than people are giving them.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Anything can happen of course, but the Chargers shouldn't even be in the damn playoffs this year. They got a pass. We'll see what happens. But yes I think Rivers sucks.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Honestly, I think I'm tainted by living in SD when Brees was there and they pushed him out for Rivers and everything went south. It's not all Rivers fault but I think he's been really disappointing overall.