BOBBY SPOON is about to have D-Sane and Red Head Steve jump up and down on his head?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 5, 2005
Mr. D-Sane said:
That's funny considering you're doing most of the talkin' champ.

And the kool-aid line was played out 20 years ago.....you can't tell me shit YOUNGSTER.
talkin'? yeah. eThuggin? No

I was gonna say 20 but seeing as how I was only 9 back then I can't say that I was worried about shit like that.

But anyway, reading the boards, I see you are trying to do your thing in the rap game, got any music online?

Mar 5, 2005
Yeah, I just hit it up. I heard a couple tracks I was feeling, sounds coo. Am I trippin' or does Twin G have a song w/C-Bo?

Mar 5, 2005
Mr. D-Sane said:
Not exactly the sharpest crayon in the box are you BigRich? Do your homework young man!
damn dog, Obviously you don't, but I got better things to do than argue over the internet. You sure you older than me?

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
BigRich503 said:
Your warning is comedy cause if dude was really worried about ya'll, he wouldn't have said what he said or did what he did to get this shit started.

OR...Since he probably is worried, he doesn't want anything to do with the people involved in the situation because he knows the outcome for sayin he's gonna put someone in a coma. As people have said, they have tried to contact him, so maybe he got worried once he realized what he had said? Believe this, if you got RHS and his camp, and SLR lookin for you cause you said you were gonna put one of them in a coma, you'd be hiding too. Sayin you're gonna put someone in a coma ain't no joke, that's not like sayin, "hey fuck off asshole." That shit is serious.

Mar 5, 2005
Sixxness said:
OR...Since he probably is worried, he doesn't want anything to do with the people involved in the situation because he knows the outcome for sayin he's gonna put someone in a coma. As people have said, they have tried to contact him, so maybe he got worried once he realized what he had said? Believe this, if you got RHS and his camp, and SLR lookin for you cause you said you were gonna put one of them in a coma, you'd be hiding too. Sayin you're gonna put someone in a coma ain't no joke, that's not like sayin, "hey fuck off asshole." That shit is serious.
eh, I don't know dude so I can't really say. Sounds like he done pissed some folks off though. And then hides from it all. Oh well, glad im not built like that.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
That shit is fake as hell.You can usually tell it's fake when they try to type in unique text,I always notice that shit.If this guy did'nt like him so much,he would of came forward with more info.I mean,this guy knows all 3 charges against,but never mentioned his name?fraud...that my friend was Spoon tryin to pull off a D.B.Cooper.

Dec 11, 2002
BAMMER said:
That shit is fake as hell.You can usually tell it's fake when they try to type in unique text,I always notice that shit.If this guy did'nt like him so much,he would of came forward with more info.I mean,this guy knows all 3 charges against,but never mentioned his name?fraud...that my friend was Spoon tryin to pull off a D.B.Cooper.

I dunno Bammer... new post indicates Bobby's name is John F Courtright and he's in King County..

:confused: