BOBBY SPOON is about to have D-Sane and Red Head Steve jump up and down on his head?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 5, 2005
This shit is straight comedy. Where im from, we go by the motto "don't talk about it, be about it" If you feel spoken to, them im talkin' to you.

Mar 5, 2005
Fridge said:
Where I'm from, we have the term "Flash on sight", which I believe applies to this situation.
How you gon' flash on sight on the internet? That ain't gangsta.

Sounds to me like ol' boy ain't too hard to find so if ya'll really wanted it with him then you'd get off the keyboard and get at him.

And on the other hand, it don't seem like dude really wants it with ya'll, he ain't returning phone calls and shit, got his boy talkin' for him, and he ain't physically done no damage so what's the point of even fuckin' with him?

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
The point of funk is because he asked for it... the reason it was put on the internet was a warning statement... if he's not returning calls, he'll read this or somebody who does know him will. Nobody was net riding, simply utilizing the network to get information to somebody who has gone AWOL.

Really, ain't nothin' to it but to do it... but that takes time.

Thus Flash on Sight.

Mar 5, 2005
Fridge said:
The point of funk is because he asked for it... the reason it was put on the internet was a warning statement... if he's not returning calls, he'll read this or somebody who does know him will. Nobody was net riding, simply utilizing the network to get information to somebody who has gone AWOL.

Really, ain't nothin' to it but to do it... but that takes time.

Thus Flash on Sight.
Do what you do then, I ain't trippin'

Is that how ya'll get down up here, you give warnings? Comedy

Sounds like it ain't that serious then cause if you "giving a warning" you basically reaching out, in so many words.

Aug 20, 2004
BigRich503 said:
Do what you do then, I ain't trippin'

Is that how ya'll get down up here, you give warnings? Comedy

Sounds like it ain't that serious then cause if you "giving a warning" you basically reaching out, in so many words.
Well sorry we aint as "gangsta" as you buddy...

Mar 5, 2005
Mr. D-Sane said:
If a muthafucka knew how to read.....you would notice that it says that if anybody knows where I can find this piece of shit then HOLLA! If you ain't Bobby Spoon.....or have information as to his whereabouts then keep it pushin'.
ahahaha, aight e-thug

Reekay-I ain't no superthug, just find it kinda funny that ya'll giving out warnings and shit.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
BigRich503 said:
ahahaha, aight e-thug
Ain't that the pot callin' the kettle black? Go spank your monkey in the eye candy section or somethin'. You all up in the kool-aid and don't know the flavor. You're exhibiting female characteristics by speaking on some shit that has absolutely nothing to do with you and by not knowing any of the parties involved. I'm thinkin' you must be a friend of Bobby's??

Mar 5, 2005
Mr. D-Sane said:
Ain't that the pot callin' the kettle black? Go spank your monkey in the eye candy section or somethin'. You all up in the kool-aid and don't know the flavor. You're exhibiting female characteristics by speaking on some shit that has absolutely nothing to do with you and by not knowing any of the parties involved. I'm thinkin' you must be a friend of Bobby's??
when did I claim to be or act like I'm a thug? Hell, all of ya'll are prolly more thugged out than me, congratulations, but that don't mean I don't know what's up. And coming on a message board on the internet to post a "warning" to somebody is lame. Real niggas do real things, and if dude got out of line, then handle it. Your warning is comedy cause if dude was really worried about ya'll, he wouldn't have said what he said or did what he did to get this shit started. Real talk.

The kool aid line went out, damn, 15 years ago.

When you post on a message board, that's what happens, people respond, imagine that.

But anyways fella's, I didn't realize ya'll would get so emotional, some people take this internet thing a lil too serious.

Fridge-I don't play childish shit like that dog, kill that nonsense