Bloods N Crips...Who's running thangz these dayz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 8, 2002
I got yo Crab hangin ya fuccin slob....get yo gay ass up outta here before you get smashed on cuzz.........I aint got nothin but respect till one of these gay ass niggas that dont even claim come up on here talkin shit.......This nigga needs to get got

ON CRIP

Oct 8, 2002
shut up bitch.......you and I know that you aint gonna bring yo ass to my city and say that shit to my face........Come to Stoccton cuzz.......and you'll get a chance to see what's real cuzz

Jul 6, 2002
Bloods are on top... peep tha trend... think about how many blood rillaz are in the game ballin?? Hotboyz, 5th Ward Boys, Lil Jon & Eastside Boys, Pastor Troy, Small Tyme Ballaz, 3-6, Big Oomp Records, Mac 10, MP..the list goes on, but the only rip set i seeon tv is on the 50cent wanksta vid, and hella "b's" thowed up in "move" w/ mystikal, li; j & esb, & luda, an in nelly's airforce 1's vid....

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
FoeTwin said:
Bloods are on top... peep tha trend... think about how many blood rillaz are in the game ballin?? Hotboyz, 5th Ward Boys, Lil Jon & Eastside Boys, Pastor Troy, Small Tyme Ballaz, 3-6, Big Oomp Records, Mac 10, MP..the list goes on, but the only rip set i seeon tv is on the 50cent wanksta vid, and hella "b's" thowed up in "move" w/ mystikal, li; j & esb, & luda, an in nelly's airforce 1's vid....
YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCC YOUR TALK'N' BOUT.
HOTBOYZ???? PASTOR TROY??? 50CENT????
COME ON DOGG, THEY AIN'T NO GANGSTAS, JUST ENTERTAINERS, JUST CUZ A MUTHAFUCCA WEARS RED, OR BLUE DON'T MAKE'EM A GANGSTA!!!

Apr 25, 2002
SPORADIC said:
Hey,I've always been a big fan..I love the movie colors..A lot of you cats are from the West Coast.......I'm thinking of moving out that way.....Who's holdong it down these days..The mighty blue or the powerful red...This the Bloods N Crips fools :confused:

i only met 4 crips in my life and 2 pirus some parts of the bay really aint got any

Aug 11, 2002
inasense206 said:
no one is runnin shit... i've never even heard of illuminati!.. the people who are runnin "thangz" is the police and law... you deny but you know its true... the government doesnt even need a reason to throw you in jail.. they could just do it off of suspicion... they could lock you up in a camp or what not without anyone knowing... they dont have to give you shit.. (no phone calls, no attorneys) they do all of that by free will.. be thankful for it too...

pz
The Illuminati runs shit.