Bloods N Crips...Who's running thangz these dayz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
Hey,I've always been a big fan..I love the movie colors..A lot of you cats are from the West Coast.......I'm thinking of moving out that way.....Who's holdong it down these days..The mighty blue or the powerful red...This the Bloods N Crips fools :confused:

May 2, 2002
Gang violence is nothin' more than inexpensive population control. Who cares who's holdin' it down. The end result is either a life sentence in the pen or death. Take your pick.

Bone

Sicc OG
Jul 11, 2002
The pimps & hustlaz run shit. Bloods & crips is played out except for rival hoods. Dont let the movies fool ya- thats whats really goin on

Nov 30, 2002
they're both dumbasses.. they waste their life... when they could be doin good shit with it.. instead they wanna be "hard" when really when it comes down to a one on one gun battle.. we know who;s gonna win.. the one who prizes their life more.. and we all know that gang members obviously dont prize their life as much as a person who is going places does...

pz

S

SHOHEI BABA

gangs give young people a sense of love and family unity if they don't have it in their home - there are no gangs out here but if there were I'd join one in a heartbeat...

Furio

Sicc OG
Jul 30, 2002
yo mayn you gotta be on the look outs on whats happenin on the chi-town streets. what part u from? i used to live there. im sorry to say but chicago is dangerous, its cold and ppl get mad quick! in some places u only have to look out for one race, but in chicago, any1 can and will kick ya ass. thats why my fam moved the fuck outta there! even the burbs are bad!

Jul 6, 2002
Furio said:
yo mayn you gotta be on the look outs on whats happenin on the chi-town streets. what part u from?
what set you bang? F^ck that garbage, e'rybody know the southside is the hardest/ I ain no lie, from the greenz in tha chi to sicc 9-1-6 gardens, down to da 4 in opelika alabama yo, the southside is the hardest.:mad:
on the real, all i see nowadays down here are wanna g flood iggaz, nobody wants to g commercial as rippin these days...:devious:

Oct 26, 2002
hella fake as pervin bitches and fags claim crip and shit at my scools but i see them wearing red so 2 piss them off me and my crew or peeps i chill with came up with DVG Da Ville Gangstas we claim bloods jus 2 piss them off we got gear and shit 2 and got bandanas the whole 9 yards 2 piss this bitches off, its funny cause they didnt do anything and they have this whole theory that crips are bloods and surenos are nortenos lol

its jus fun and games 2 me lol

late

Nov 30, 2002
no one is runnin shit... i've never even heard of illuminati!.. the people who are runnin "thangz" is the police and law... you deny but you know its true... the government doesnt even need a reason to throw you in jail.. they could just do it off of suspicion... they could lock you up in a camp or what not without anyone knowing... they dont have to give you shit.. (no phone calls, no attorneys) they do all of that by free will.. be thankful for it too...

pz

Jul 30, 2002
yo i dont bang. but the chi-town streets are bad! they got vice lords and GD. they keep goin at it all the time! but when i got to GA then thats when i saw all these fake ass thugs. im not sayin all of the ppl who rep are gay but the fake ones are! they keep sayin what up cuzz? and sportin, red and then bloods sayin yo what up folk? damn what up with that? if u gonna rep something do it for a reason, like stayin alive, belonging, etc. but i know chi-town got fake thugs but from what ive seen that place is just dangerous!

Sep 12, 2002
SlangsumLangsam said:
hella fake as pervin bitches and fags claim crip and shit at my scools but i see them wearing red so 2 piss them off me and my crew or peeps i chill with came up with DVG Da Ville Gangstas we claim bloods jus 2 piss them off we got gear and shit 2 and got bandanas the whole 9 yards 2 piss this bitches off, its funny cause they didnt do anything and they have this whole theory that crips are bloods and surenos are nortenos lol

its jus fun and games 2 me lol

late
Yea its just fun and games till you get SMASHED ON for claimin the wrong set by some realas