Black Woman Tortured by 6 Whites For A Week

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2006
i love how people act like its only white people who do horrible things, wut kind of shit is that? It doesn't matter what the race is of these people, their subhuman and will burn in hell 4 what they did. O and i love mexican bitches too

May 31, 2007
coondogg26 said:
i love how people act like its only white people who do horrible things, wut kind of shit is that? It doesn't matter what the race is of these people, their subhuman and will burn in hell 4 what they did. O and i love mexican bitches too
LOL about one of the best posts ive seen

But yea i feel you on all that.. expecially the bitches haha.. But yea i can get down with black, white, hispanic, asian, blexican, blackanese, whatever man im down with Women in general... just not the ugly ones

Dec 8, 2005
rising_tied said:
Hey homie can you show me where u read all that shit? The article i read that he put up said they killed the dude soon after the carjacking and raped her for a week and shit, put.. i forgot what kinda fluid down her throat to was out the DNA and killed her. I dont see no where about burnin bodies and all that shit. But i feel you on the color thing.. Why people always gotta look at colors and races and shit.. Why cant people just see that theres just too many unstable, crazy psychopath muthafuckers out there
try wikipedia or google, just type in their names, shit is disturbing, all this shit is fucked up

Apr 7, 2006
Dig this: I heard the moms was charged wit 1st degree murder, got it knocke down to manslaughter and got out in 5... WPS?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
B-San said:
Dig this: I heard the moms was charged wit 1st degree murder, got it knocke down to manslaughter and got out in 5... WPS?
Did I miss something? Are you talking about a different story? Because in the one the topic is about no one died and it just happened, I don't think they have even been officially charged yet.

Apr 7, 2006
Nuttkase said:
Did I miss something? Are you talking about a different story? Because in the one the topic is about no one died and it just happened, I don't think they have even been officially charged yet.
Naw, mayne... I could see how my last post could be misconstrued...

Ol' broad served 5 yrs from a previous manslaughter conviction....

She killed somebody, was originally charged wit 1st degree, got it knocked down to manslaughter, and returned to her inbred offspring after serving only 5 years...

Apr 26, 2006
This some House of a 1000 Corpses kinda family. Wierd shit. It just had to be white people. I ain't got nothing against whites, but damn, they do some of the wierdest most nuttiest crimes. You never see Mexicans and Blacks doing these kinds of wierd family crime shit.

Jun 5, 2004
B-San said:
Naw, mayne... old broad served 5 yrs from a prior manslaughter conviction....
u got a article on the prior one?

either way if that bitch been doin some murder shit in the past and then did this on top of that...

she needs to be locked away... swallow tha key

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
B-San said:
Naw, mayne... I could see how my last post could be misconstrued...

Ol' broad served 5 yrs from a previous manslaughter conviction....

She killed somebody, was originally charged wit 1st degree, got it knocked down to manslaughter, and returned to her inbred offspring after serving only 5 years...
Alright, thanks for clearing that up. So damn, she killed someone else before and did it again? Suprise, suprise.

Dec 25, 2003
rose town ryda said:
u got a article on the prior one?

either way if that bitch been doin some murder shit in the past and then did this on top of that...

she needs to be locked away... swallow tha key
Why you supportin snitchin and people goin go to jail

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
This shit is disguisting, see WPS is funny til some WPS like this happens, fuckin white people, sometimes I feel racist against me own people but shit like this makes people understand why...

bet they was all some inbred backwoods hick ass whiteys....