Black Woman Tortured by 6 Whites For A Week

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 17, 2006
surgurliman said:
if they only made cars with this shit..i'd never get pulled over.
LOL but LAPD is the biggest bitches, no matter what color the cop, i remember this black cop fuckin with me and my nigs after leaving a strip club in LA, i thought he was gonna be cool, but dude was being a bitch though

Nov 1, 2005
wait.i just realized sumthin..the black dudes werent charged with hate crimes couse
None of the suspects have been charged with a hate crime because there is apparently no evidence that the suspects engaged in name calling while they were allegedly raping and murdering the young couple.
...how the fuck do they know no racial name calling was involved when both of the victims were killed?

May 31, 2007
damn never saw that one.. Kinda looks like one because it was all blacks and the vitem were 2 whites BUT no where did it mention the word cracka honkey any other racial slur or anything. Then again in that issue both people were murdered so there wasnt much talking. But theres not evidence..
I musta skipped that part about the FBI.. WTF are they fuckin crazy . Dunno if its a hate crime.. 6 whites on one black with repetitive use of the N word.. That dont shout out FUCKIN RACISM???

May 31, 2007
nhojsmith said:
oh you still missed the one nutkase posted, the one where the group of brothas kidnapped a white couple, raped the dude in front of his girl, killed him raped her for another week, then burned the bodies?
what you call that? african american shit? lol get the fuck out with that. all you dumb motherfuckers talkin about oh white people this that, its about fucked up people, not white people black people, fucked people are in all colors, sorry you had to learn it from me.

and lol @ "85% of white people are racist". whats making a unfounded generalization about a group of people called? uhmmm.....racist.

p.s. fuck these crazy crackers
Hey homie can you show me where u read all that shit? The article i read that he put up said they killed the dude soon after the carjacking and raped her for a week and shit, put.. i forgot what kinda fluid down her throat to was out the DNA and killed her. I dont see no where about burnin bodies and all that shit. But i feel you on the color thing.. Why people always gotta look at colors and races and shit.. Why cant people just see that theres just too many unstable, crazy psychopath muthafuckers out there

Mar 17, 2006
Y-S said:
Hey lurch, how come you have white girl in your sig? I thought you hated all whites?
HAHAHAHAH your trippin, ive never even posted in any of those race threads, or said anything about white people

i got love for everyone my nig

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
I know a lot of cats out there hate on the bible and "religion" and all that, but this really has been going on since the beginning of time pretty much. Even if you don't look at the bible as being real, it's still one of the best cases we have as a human history as far as being factual when held to the standards of documented history. If you look at the story of sodom and gemorrah, them dudes were vile way back then.

2 angels came to save Lot and his family, and the men in that town were trying to break down the door to have sex with them (the angels were men as well). How messed up is that? People have found ways to pervert themselves for thousands of years, and this is no different. It's truly a sad tale