BLACK PEOPLE SHIT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 24, 2004
The picture you posted is a red x but i checked the properties and it was something about an englishman going up a mountain so i typed it in google and saw the picture. Just so you know if you are suggesting i look like him, i'm not an english looking white guy, I'm a brown son of an immigrant.

HHAHAHAHA GODAMN SICCNESS ON A ROLL 2DAY

Jun 3, 2006
back like in 2003 or 2004, i was gettin fat ass unemployment checks, a couple of tweaks from my neighborhood, caught me outside one day and gave me a sob story about their kid not havin no food and shit...i said let me go get sum change and ill break you off a couple bucks or buy you sum diapers and shit...well, we walk up to the store and i must have let it slip that i was gettin checks every other friday...we had one of those apt complex mailboxes and theirs was like 3 across from mine...well for like a month and a half my check wasnt in the mail, but my tweak neighbor and his wife would pop up right after the mailman left and say "he accidentally put this in our mailbox, is it a check?"......actin all suprised and shit...then they would just watch all day until i went to the store and beg me for money and give me a sob story...i knew sumthin was up, i had to leave on a friday, but i gave two of the little homies 15 bucks a piece, to hide in this abandoned apartment and watch these fools....well i got home that day and my lil folks was all juiced and shit, wit a bunch of my mail, that was all dirty and shit...they did exactly what i asked em and said the tweaks waited until the mailman left and broke into my box wit a butterknife and ran back in the house..they socked up dude and pushed his wife in sum mud and shit....i went over to bat dudes ass and he wouldnt open the door....they moved a couple months after, and dude would only come out when he knew i was gone or he would go the long way so he wouldnt have to go past my house and shit....fuckin tweaker

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
back like in 2003 or 2004, i was gettin fat ass unemployment checks, a couple of tweaks from my neighborhood, caught me outside one day and gave me a sob story about their kid not havin no food and shit...i said let me go get sum change and ill break you off a couple bucks or buy you sum diapers and shit...well, we walk up to the store and i must have let it slip that i was gettin checks every other friday...we had one of those apt complex mailboxes and theirs was like 3 across from mine...well for like a month and a half my check wasnt in the mail, but my tweak neighbor and his wife would pop up right after the mailman left and say "he accidentally put this in our mailbox, is it a check?"......actin all suprised and shit...then they would just watch all day until i went to the store and beg me for money and give me a sob story...i knew sumthin was up, i had to leave on a friday, but i gave two of the little homies 15 bucks a piece, to hide in this abandoned apartment and watch these fools....well i got home that day and my lil folks was all juiced and shit, wit a bunch of my mail, that was all dirty and shit...they did exactly what i asked em and said the tweaks waited until the mailman left and broke into my box wit a butterknife and ran back in the house..they socked up dude and pushed his wife in sum mud and shit....i went over to bat dudes ass and he wouldnt open the door....they moved a couple months after, and dude would only come out when he knew i was gone or he would go the long way so he wouldnt have to go past my house and shit....fuckin tweaker
Damn... That sucks.