BLACK PEOPLE SHIT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 13, 2006
wasap with mothafukas stealing people's mail ? today i was outside on my stairs sittin down and seen some black dude creepin on a bicycle hella suspicious looking at houses when he went to some house and stole some mail and the home owner came outside and bitched at dude but dude left on his bike. shit's happen to my house too but we switched the mail box to a slot that let's the mail go inside the house.

BPS !!!!!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i probably shouldnt admit this but we used to steal mail out of the express boxes in front of the post offices and groceries. youd be suprised what youd find. youd be suprised how many people still mail money in envalopes. that said i guess you kinda wanna do that type of shit and call it a lifetime.

also stealing mail is A++ for identity theiving

so is cracking network passwords from laptops but you aint hear that from me

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
lol one day an eastern european asylum seeker was walking down my road looking through people's bin bags for bank statements. I had to go out after him with a claw hammer to hit him so he ran.. soon a lady who lives on my road came to my house to say she'd seen the guy and to warn me about him hhaha

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
The picture you posted is a red x but i checked the properties and it was something about an englishman going up a mountain so i typed it in google and saw the picture. Just so you know if you are suggesting i look like him, i'm not an english looking white guy, I'm a brown son of an immigrant.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
WTF? THIS AINT THE GREATEST MOVIES OF ALL TIME THREAD WTF?

I know that movey is one of your all time favourites MTT lol