Black Mafia - Tech, Dyamund Shields, Black Walt, Nitty

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
Tormentid said:
ok so i probably read wrong.... but i never de-magnetized so how do u do that and is it really important?

its been awile sence i ripped a tape but someone is sending me out a bunch of rare shit to rip next week

You use you mamas stereo and plug that into your computer. I KNOW. You told me. And you sent me pictures on AIM a while ago.

Oct 17, 2003
DaSlacker said:
You use you mamas stereo and plug that into your computer. I KNOW. You told me. And you sent me pictures on AIM a while ago.
i did not look at your aim so i forgot who you were

i got that shitty (i had it for 7 years) stereo above my computer for tapes i dont care about but i have a $300-$400 stereo in my room that i can pull out here if i want better quality

Jan 12, 2003
skeptikaltruth said:
yo, even if tech ain't on it, can i still cop the album? i still wanna hear thata shit!
Since I figured Tech wasn't on it I returned the cord it takes to do it back to the store. Or else I would have done it. Its still a good tape though, nice beats and flows.

Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
Zer0.MediA said:
I'm sorry if I just don't understand the definition of a "professional" program. I mean photoshop is rediculously common but it's still the best thing going for a graphics program, but is it still "professional" even though just about every home has one?
That depends.

Photoshop is the industry standard for modifying... But for creating graphics, Illustrator is the best.

Jan 16, 2003
aight go ahead and think on it but for real i'd appreciate that shit

if you send me a copy, i'll even send back a cd for you

i know someone who has a setup with a cassette player (a really good one) and a cd burner (another really good one, the ones where you have to play by how long the music is.....if it'z 50 minutez long, it takez 50 minutez to burn)

he has the two hooked up so i wouldn't lose any quality at all, i'd rip the mp3s for everyone

if you don't wanna do that, i understand but it'd be awesome brother

Oct 17, 2003
speaking of photoshop cuz i got rid of my whole c drive i lost it

then last school year i let a kid borrow my photoshop cs cd and he never gave it back

now i downloaded a shitty version which installs it on your computer w/o burning it

but i need a serial and the 3 i used were expired *i need one dammit*

Adobe_Photoshop_CS_v8.0-PARADOX is what i downloaded
does anyone know if adobe_photoshop_cs_v8.0-tda is the good one? its 316 megs but it would not send yesterday

well now im downloading Adobe.PhotoShop.CS.8.0.ISO-TDA.ShareReactor.bin and it better work