Black Mafia - Tech, Dyamund Shields, Black Walt, Nitty

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 17, 2003
betthatstang said:
so change of plans now, after listening to it I didn't hear Tech on it once. Not unless his voice sounded different in 91'
Well i would try contacting someone who knows (of course you thought of that) or just maybe he had a short verse and the songs sucked so bad u could not pay attention

Oct 17, 2003
No, i dont know what your talking about

i use professional ripping tools

i could use a new cord tho... i only have a 24k gold tip... can always afford better

Sep 26, 2002
Tormentid said:
No, i dont know what your talking about

i use professional ripping tools

i could use a new cord tho... i only have a 24k gold tip... can always afford better
i hope you also de-magnetize your heads and clean them regularly...

a nice cable and a deck dont mean shit if you don't take care of em like a pro

Sep 26, 2002
Tormentid said:
wtf are you talking about

*and i ment to say programs not tools*
well still man
your pro rippin algorithms dont mean shit if your tape deck isn't pro

and if you guys weren't talkin about rippin tapes then sure i'll hit myself in the head a couple of times for talkin without knowin the subject

Nov 14, 2002
I'm sorry if I just don't understand the definition of a "professional" program. I mean photoshop is rediculously common but it's still the best thing going for a graphics program, but is it still "professional" even though just about every home has one?

Oct 17, 2003
ya photoshop rules... i need to download it again

true story i was watching pirates of the carrabian (i cant spell) and they were using photoshop to make the dead pirates

Oct 17, 2003
in10city_131x said:
i hope you also de-magnetize your heads and clean them regularly...

in10city_131x said:
i dont think that comment was at me but just incase, i'm not. and i was just sayin... not hatin

ok so i probably read wrong.... but i never de-magnetized so how do u do that and is it really important?

its been awile sence i ripped a tape but someone is sending me out a bunch of rare shit to rip next week