Bitcoins

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Regulations, FUD, Panic

Germany firmly declared its position on cryptocurrency regulations, saying the world must establish cryptocurrency statutes.

Moreover, lack of transparency has sparked mass uncertainty as to whether South Korea truly intends to ban cryptocurrency.

China, despite appearing to move towards upending its current ban, publicly orated its mission to terminate all centralized and decentralized exchanges, or anything that appears to work like an exchange, that operate within its boarders.

China makes up almost no trading volume, but the news still generated fear.

The culmination of fear, uncertainty, and doubt spawned by the above mentioned has leveled the market. The value of Bitcoin as well as every ALT coin has suffered greatly, with nearly every cryptocurrency down by over 30%

$BTC finally stopped dropping and rebounded extremely hard a few minutes ago - increasing over 10% in a matter of minutes.

Many respected analysts on Twitter and across the market are calling for a reversal as the rest of the global market wakes up to cheap coins.

The bullish perspective is that we might see BTC and ALTs regain marketcap together, both increasing in value

We saw BTC as low as $8900 - it’s quickly bounced back to $10,700 at the time of this writing.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I've been more active on reddit lately, but when the bull trend of bitcoin hit mainstream I immediately thought of this thread and Emma... wonder who was smart enough to hodl. I use to play with bitcoin on poker site after the online ban, and had some leftover, been playing the trading game in the bull rush, now my stack is demolished.

Make money when blood is in the street, take balls to throw stacks in this market.

Last edited:
Regulations, FUD, Panic

Germany firmly declared its position on cryptocurrency regulations, saying the world must establish cryptocurrency statutes.

Moreover, lack of transparency has sparked mass uncertainty as to whether South Korea truly intends to ban cryptocurrency.

China, despite appearing to move towards upending its current ban, publicly orated its mission to terminate all centralized and decentralized exchanges, or anything that appears to work like an exchange, that operate within its boarders.

China makes up almost no trading volume, but the news still generated fear.

The culmination of fear, uncertainty, and doubt spawned by the above mentioned has leveled the market. The value of Bitcoin as well as every ALT coin has suffered greatly, with nearly every cryptocurrency down by over 30%

$BTC finally stopped dropping and rebounded extremely hard a few minutes ago - increasing over 10% in a matter of minutes.

Many respected analysts on Twitter and across the market are calling for a reversal as the rest of the global market wakes up to cheap coins.

The bullish perspective is that we might see BTC and ALTs regain marketcap together, both increasing in value

We saw BTC as low as $8900 - it’s quickly bounced back to $10,700 at the time of this writing.
It's all over folks.
Soon as it dipped i doubled up on my investment. I caught the falling dagger though. Been kicking myself i didnt wait until it bottommed fully i thought it was already bottomed

Amybody worried about a dip even of 50% has no business in crypto. This is the game we are in. Just as fast as it falls it can rise. Buy when its blood in the street. Remember when it crashed in 2016 bitcoin was worth 580 a coin and they were saying "its dead" now "its dead" at 10k a coin lmfao. I didnt even buy btc im eth all the way. im still technically up if i would have went all eth when i first bought in. But im still learning. Knocks come w the game thats how u learn. Scared money dont make money remember that.

By the way if you check the market crashes every year between the 10th and 20th of january. Wish i would have known that i would have just held tether lol