Bitcoins

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
the funny part is you can probably actually make money on that shit. lol. im just waiting until i see their episode on american greed. Bitconnect is the most obvious ponzi ever.

I think even the kids said in one video they invested in that shit. The hater dude u posted was right. almost everyone who posts "top 5 alt coins to get rich in 2018" all of them manage to slip bitconnect on their list even though it isn't necessarily a very "hot" coin, returns arent' even crazy for that coin or anything. regardless of it being a ponzi. Shit id probly buy in for a short time if the returns were crazy. bitconnect has a small army of youtubers promoting their agenda and they are doing it pretty slick. ive seen all the people that guy mentioned. didn't realize they all slipped bitconnect in somewhere. thats crazy

Last edited:
the ceo is the funniest mf i ever seen. Lmao. I mean everyone there gotta be in on the joke. I don't see how you can be there and think it's real when the guys on stage doing that kinda shit lol. it's like hes getting such a kick out of his own bullshit. lmfao that shit is hilarious. i just feel bad for anyone who gets scammed in the end. thats why these kinda things r so fucked up. you hear about people losing everything they own (I admit Ive been temped with crypto) sad.

Jan 27, 2006
fuckin dweebs

lol this burger king plastic crown pendejo trying to be a day trader. The devils dictionary defines a day trader as an idiot and an idiot as a day trader.

Even this mac jesus said hes lost all his bitcoins so you are both in the same boat paddling against a force bigger than you.

Only 10% of PROFESSIONAL traders are successful in making a profit.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
fuckin dweebs

lol this burger king plastic crown pendejo trying to be a day trader. The devils dictionary defines a day trader as an idiot and an idiot as a day trader.

Even this mac jesus said hes lost all his bitcoins so you are both in the same boat paddling against a force bigger than you.

Only 10% of PROFESSIONAL traders are successful in making a profit.
Yes, I've lost all my bitcoins. :cool:

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
right! ETC did good yesterday i was going to invest! We are on the same page.

What a coincidence. Bitconnect was hacked yesterday and made the whole market go down lol. Just as we are talking about it. lol
Top gainer in the last 24 hours.

If we can get the candle to close above these points, we'll be golden. Hard forks are always worth buying into. But, it's usually safest to dump before the fork. Fork for ETC is in March.

https://s.tradingview.com/x/YUfOz8zi/