Bitcoins

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2015
NXT will drop after the airdrop, I could be wrong - but I don't think so. Everything is moving over to the Ardor Platform:

Ardor | Scalable Blockchain Platform

NXT about to be pumped because of the airdrop though. Because for every NXT you have you will get 0.5 Ignis (Ignis [Futures] (IGNIS) price, charts, market cap, and other metrics | CoinMarketCap) and for every Ignis you have you will get 0.1 bitswift (Bitswift (SWIFT) price, charts, market cap, and other metrics | CoinMarketCap), people are in it for the airdrop and that's it.

After that it's all in ARDR for the January 1st platform drop. Nobody will want to hold NXT. Take a look: Ardor vs Nxt Functionality Comparison : Ardor

But to get the airdrops you have to have your NXT in the NXT wallet. That's where it gets tricky because you want to be able to trade it right after the drop, but you gotta keep it off an exchange. I found out you can do this right through the NXT wallet - because the nxt wallet lets you convert to ARDR right from the wallet. Risky as fuck. Second option is to sell right before the airdrop and not get the free tokens, you'll still come up.

But if you do your own research and think that ARDR is going to be pumped leading up to the switch, then you might just decide to buy it now and sell once the platform drops on the 1st.

Or hodl. Up to you.

This whole play is much more risk than the other coins I have mentioned. So do it only if you want to. ARDR should see some good growth though, but I don't see it lasting long term.
yea, i just did some reading on the ignis drop....it might not affect the price as much as people think though, because nxt is still a legit coin with a 4 year history of promise regardless. i'll probably just sell right before the drop to be safe.. i'm predicting it'll hit 1.50 around x-mas time.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
yea, i just did some reading on the ignis drop....it might not affect the price as much as people think though, because nxt is still a legit coin with a 4 year history of promise regardless. i'll probably just sell right before the drop to be safe.. i'm predicting it'll hit 1.50 around x-mas time.
First target is supposed to be 8000 sats, second 10,000.

Things might drop here, if BTC makes a bullrun.

Feb 19, 2015
can bitcoin cash really take over?? some insiders swearing it will. i doubt it, but u never know. i do think being on coinbase will pump it up to at least $5,000.

my homie was sayin it was goin for $9,000 on coinbase lmao .. i was gettin ready to buy a gang on bittrex and flip em fast, but when i got home it was $3,200.

shits gettin weird.

Feb 8, 2006
I got a very old coin collection, but not britcoins this is something new KryptoNiGhT is looking into you understand. I understand there are appz for android but KryptoNiGhT a little suspicious of these. what we need is a paypal money adder software equivalent for this britcoin you understand...

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Bcash did this once before. I fomo'd in and bittrex crashed when I tried to sell at 2600, it dropped to 850. I've since learned to always set stop losses. Finally got rid of those bags. Be careful about buying it. I think Roger Ver has some tv appearance so it might stay up for that, but I see a big drop coming. Especially when ppl start drawing attention to the insider trading that just took place with bcash and coinbase.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
can bitcoin cash really take over?? some insiders swearing it will. i doubt it, but u never know. i do think being on coinbase will pump it up to at least $5,000.

my homie was sayin it was goin for $9,000 on coinbase lmao .. i was gettin ready to buy a gang on bittrex and flip em fast, but when i got home it was $3,200.

shits gettin weird.
Bcash pays ppl to schill it all over on online forums 4chan Reddit etc. It's a scam coin. But, having said that my friend swears that everyone should have 1 bcash 1 bitgold. I'll wait and see what she has to tell me abt last night. I know she made a lot.