Bitcoins

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
The man who was the real-life inspiration for the Wolf of Wall Street said on Friday that the cryptocurrency Bitcoin is a 'huge scam'

'Promoters are perpetuating a massive scam of the highest order on everyone,' Jordan Belfort said on Friday

Belfort is a former stockbroker who ran a $100million boiler room stock manipulation scheme that landed him in prison

He wrote a memoir about his experiences, The Wolf of Wall Street, which was adapted into a movie by Martin Scorsese in 2013

Bitcoin blasted to another all-time high of almost $18,000 on the Bitstamp exchange on Friday

'Probably 85 percent of people out there don't have bad intentions but the problem is, if five or 10 percent are trying to scam you.'

Belfort thinks Bitcoin's value will rise in the short term before crashing.

'I think it's a huge danger right now that people are looking at this as the next great thing, it's a bubble for sure,' Belfort told CNN.

He compared Bitcoin to the 17th century 'tulip mania' in Holland, where the value of tulip bulbs skyrocketed before rapidly dropping.

'The next stage, you will see it really skyrocket, there will be a short squeeze, it will go even higher and then eventually it will come caving in, it's almost a guarantee,' Belfort said.

'If you were the most disciplined person and get in and get out there is probably a short window to make some money.

'But that's not human nature, people will get in and make some money and they want to make more money.

'In the tulip bubble the beginning of the end was when they started trading futures on tulips, that was another move up and then all of a sudden it collapses and it's over.'
Belfort isn't the only one predicting Bitcoin's demise.
His quote was kind of taken out of context, I believe. He was speaking on ICOs. Not necessarily bitcoin. The days of making 10 x on projects like wabi (fuck yeah) are going to end eventually no doubt. But blockchain including bitcoin, is here to stay.

The difference between good blockchain projects and tulip mania is utility, but definitely applies to a lot of the shit coins.

A better analogy would be the dot com bust - but even if you invested in Amazon, you'd be up. Pets.com, not so much.

Last edited:
Feb 19, 2015
how do you collect ur currency if you don't have electricity or internet ? You can't even collect your bitcoin WITH electricity and internet. You're basically waiting for the dollar to crash which isn't guaranteed. The only way this is smart is if you're wealthy and can afford to buy it all up, like gold.
you can easily convert bitcoin to usd on exchanges like gemini LOL .. why the fuck are u actin like u know what you’re sayin. if you invested in a couple of coins instead of talkin shit, you could be ballin right now...it’s not too late tho, 2018 is the year this shit will really take off. register to gemini and bittrex and start investing now if u know what’s good for u.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I've been saying to buy SALT in another thread back when it was at 6 dollars. I've been flipping that one since it was at 4. I'm gonna cash out more of this at the end of December and continue playing with profits.

XLM was a no brainer. It will continue to see growth.

Feb 19, 2015
I owe Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus an apology. Anyone willing to share money making strategies that actually work with regular folk has my respect. XLM Stellar Lumens up like 9x since he told you to buy them.
i bought stellar lumens at .014

up real big on pretty much every coin right now .. contemplating on whether to cash out at least what i put in, but it’s hard to do that with the way things been going. probably going to buy more soon, i don’t have salt.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
i bought stellar lumens at .014

up real big on pretty much every coin right now .. contemplating on whether to cash out at least what i put in, but it’s hard to do that with the way things been going. probably going to buy more soon, i don’t have salt.
SALT is going to 2x this month. It's on a moon mission today though so might want to wait for it to retrace. Hard to say, platform release is any day and when it does release, look out for that green candle. I've stopped flipping it and am just going to let it sit.

NXT is looking fucking dope. Airdrop for all NXT users on the 28th. Get that and convert to ARDR. ARDR is a hella good buy now, or just convert your NXT to ARDR and sell early January.

I have been in XLM since 330 Satoshi's. I am not sure what that is in USD.

Feb 19, 2015
SALT is going to 2x this month. It's on a moon mission today though so might want to wait for it to retrace. Hard to say, platform release is any day and when it does release, look out for that green candle. I've stopped flipping it and am just going to let it sit.

NXT is looking fucking dope. Airdrop for all NXT users on the 28th. Get that and convert to ARDR. ARDR is a hella good buy now, or just convert your NXT to ARDR and sell early January.

I have been in XLM since 330 Satoshi's. I am not sure what that is in USD.
nxt been skyrocketing like a mufucka

fucked up story, i went 50/50 with my homie on nxt at .17 .. i didn’t have a bittrex account at that time, so i just paid him cash .... when i finally got my account i had him transfer it to my wallet, but it was down to like .05 at the time .. he accidentally only copy and pasted a portion of my wallet address when sending and it got lost. he’s thinkin no biggie, it’s a weak coin, not that big a loss, so he sent me his portion..next thing u know, shit is at a dollar and he prolly contemplating suicide as we speak.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
nxt been skyrocketing like a mufucka

fucked up story, i went 50/50 with my homie on nxt at .17 .. i didn’t have a bittrex account at that time, so i just paid him cash .... when i finally got my account i had him transfer it to my wallet, but it was down to like .05 at the time .. he accidentally only copy and pasted a portion of my wallet address when sending and it got lost. he’s thinkin no biggie, it’s a weak coin, not that big a loss, so he sent me his portion..next thing u know, shit is at a dollar and he prolly contemplating suicide as we speak.
That sucks dude. It's going to 2x. But don't hold long term. ARDR Is the better bet.

Feb 19, 2015
the only thing that’s fuckin me up right now is that all the coins on my to buy list done went up 50%+ over the past few weeks .. i’m hoping for a correction before buying, but it might just keep goin up .. only viable coin that hasn’t taken off yet is iota, and i’m already invested in that.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
the only thing that’s fuckin me up right now is that all the coins on my to buy list done went up 50%+ over the past few weeks .. i’m hoping for a correction before buying, but it might just keep goin up .. only viable coin that hasn’t taken off yet is iota, and i’m already invested in that.
Nxt and lumens are both looking like good buys right now.

Both are showing accumulation patterns.

Neo will be over 100 in January.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Wabi is still a good buy under 2 dollars.

Hold into 2018 to see some massive gains.

I got mine at 25 cent, a buddy of mine has over 100,000 at 3 cent from the presale.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
wabi looks like a promising project...guna cop some right now
Wabi has a working project which is currently in stores throughout China right now. They have a dope team too. Lots of potential. Even more if they move off ethereum and onto stellar but that's pure speculation based on an article about IBM, Wal-Mart, and JR looking at a project just like Wabi, without actually mentioning Wabi. Wabi is already on the JR website.

Make sure you do your own research though. And be careful with that NXT. Don't get to greedy because the price will drop.

Feb 19, 2015
Wabi has a working project which is currently in stores throughout China right now. They have a dope team too. Lots of potential. Even more if they move off ethereum and onto stellar but that's pure speculation based on an article about IBM, Wal-Mart, and JR looking at a project just like Wabi, without actually mentioning Wabi. Wabi is already on the JR website.

Make sure you do your own research though. And be careful with that NXT. Don't get to greedy because the price will drop.

i stay on my research 24/7 .. bitcointalk is a dope forum for keepin up
wit all the latest projects

why do you think nxt will drop? .. what ceiling are u predicting?

Last edited:

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
i stay on my research 24/7 .. bitcointalk is a dope forum for keepin up
wit all the latest projects

why do you think nxt will drop? .. what ceiling are u predicting?
NXT will drop after the airdrop, I could be wrong - but I don't think so. Everything is moving over to the Ardor Platform:

Ardor | Scalable Blockchain Platform

NXT about to be pumped because of the airdrop though. Because for every NXT you have you will get 0.5 Ignis (Ignis [Futures] (IGNIS) price, charts, market cap, and other metrics | CoinMarketCap) and for every Ignis you have you will get 0.1 bitswift (Bitswift (SWIFT) price, charts, market cap, and other metrics | CoinMarketCap), people are in it for the airdrop and that's it.

After that it's all in ARDR for the January 1st platform drop. Nobody will want to hold NXT. Take a look: Ardor vs Nxt Functionality Comparison : Ardor

But to get the airdrops you have to have your NXT in the NXT wallet. That's where it gets tricky because you want to be able to trade it right after the drop, but you gotta keep it off an exchange. I found out you can do this right through the NXT wallet - because the nxt wallet lets you convert to ARDR right from the wallet. Risky as fuck. Second option is to sell right before the airdrop and not get the free tokens, you'll still come up.

But if you do your own research and think that ARDR is going to be pumped leading up to the switch, then you might just decide to buy it now and sell once the platform drops on the 1st.

Or hodl. Up to you.

This whole play is much more risk than the other coins I have mentioned. So do it only if you want to. ARDR should see some good growth though, but I don't see it lasting long term.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Also, keep your eye on Pot coin. It will get a pump anytime there is a major thing going on in the news THC related. Same thing with all the cannabis coins. They are all shit coins but get pumped a lot. Expect to see lots of growth in January and even I think already leading up to it. I'm not in this one because I have seen a lot of people get burned on pot coin. This is the exact kind of thing that doesn't last forever, but damn can you make some money off it.

When can I buy legal cannabis in California? - GreenState