BioShock 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 15, 2007
www.facebook.com
Yeah, it pulls you in with the visuals and the melancholy music then it scares the shit out of you a few times. Are you at Arcadia yet?
Haha, forget Arcadia! Fort Frolic's scarier!

I beat BioShock 2 last week. Not bad, not bad at all. Gonna play it a few more times so that the story can really sink in.

Anyway; So I finally picked up my Big Sister and Little Sister pair. Here are a few pics.

Click on the images for the original size.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Multiplayer is addictive as hell, but idk bout PS, but xbox ppl are having freezing issues, cant wait for a patch.

Bad thing..they need to have a migrate host feature...whoever hosts gets mad and leaves and your game is gone. Im digging playing as Big Daddy for a moment til you get killed.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
undecided on whether i should get this game or not

i have no doubts about the single player being good but its the multiplayer i'm worried about, dont know how long it will keep me playing for, i'm about to check out some youtube videos

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
MP is nice, no special care packages if you want better shit you have to work your way up the ladder. Only bad thing is host getting mad and leaving and you lose all progress for that game.

Jun 9, 2007
Just got this from Gamefly. Never played the first for whatever reason, but this shit's dope after a couple hours of play. Nice to have somethin new other than Dante's Inferno to sink my teeth into.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
2K Games announced today that the Sinclair Solutions Tester Pack, the first in a series of single and multiplayer downloadable content for BioShock®2, will be available on March 11, 2010 from both the Xbox®LIVE Marketplace for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and Games for Windows®-LIVE for 400 Microsoft Points, and from the PlayStation®Network for $4.99.

Jun 9, 2007
just add-on content, no big deal, lol

damn this shit's dope. I just added the first one to the top of my queue, gonna prolly be done with this one within the next couple days. Best FPS I've ever played... then again I'm more into the sci-fi mind trippy shit than the warzone shit.

Apr 15, 2007
www.facebook.com
Are they setting the stage for a bioshock 3 after this one? Just curious.
I haven't heard anything about a third one yet, but it's been speculated.
i got to beat the first before i buy the second and they coming out with more>?! fuck
Lol. How are you coming along with the first one? Almost done with it?