Bill O'Reilly HATES On Michael Jackson Passing Away! -

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 23, 2006
FOX new is fair and balanced dont you guys know that!?! They say so on TV!! And Bruno is straight.... FUCK BILL O RILEY. Someone please murk this sack of shit.

Dec 29, 2008
i cant take guys like this serious. he just trying to cause controversy and get ratings. shit like this ain't even worth taking up part of my mental space. i didn't watch the video.

Feb 7, 2006
damn that fool O'reilly is racist as fuck he's hatin on michael for havin white kids but what bout angelina jolie and madonna?

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
O'Reilly is a fuckin' moron.

I remember about a year ago he was talkin' bad about rap music/rappers. Since he usually gets e-mails disagreeing and agreeing with him, and reads them on the air, I thought I'd send him a nice little note. It was educated, and it was from a rap artist...and he didn't read or respond to it on the air. He only deals with people that he thinks he can belittle...and if he can't do that, he does not let them speak.

Nov 10, 2006
Some in the media refuse to acknowledge how much of an impact music can make in the world. Regardless of where you stand on the issue, if you are a musician with substance,
that is an tremendous insult. I perceive jealousy among reporters who can not communicate through music. They should not be jealous, because they can communicate with the gifts they have, but jealousy is a sickness.

May 2, 2002
That was absolutely uncalled for! The man is deceased. Let the man rest in peace. That was so disrespectful, not only to him, but to his family and all the fans that have ever enjoyed his music. The man gave us 40 years of his life as a performer in the music business and all these fuckers wanna talk about are child molestation accusations and his death receiving more coverage than some other story.

Are you fuckin' serious?