Bill O'Reilly HATES On Michael Jackson Passing Away! -

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 9, 2005
I saw this on TV. Fuck this guy, fuck these two bimbos, and fuck Fox News as a staff, record label, and as a muthafuckin crew...and if you wanna be down with Fox News, then fuck you too !

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
I can't stand when people say shit like, "because he can sing and dance."

Motherfucker, he donated more money to charities than you'll make in your fuckin' life.

He visited more orphanages than you ever will.

He did more good than you do, sitting on your fuckin' TV show.

Feb 8, 2004
www.youtube.com
He said glorifying him cuz he can sing and dance.....what a misinformed punk bitch fuck fag.....MJ is in the Guiness book for most charities donated to by a pop star,plus his musical content throut his career has all positive messages,uplifting lyrics that help people thruout the years in hard times...which is what meaningful music does....yah he danced and sung but there was much more to MJ then that.....if fag face oreilly researched his peices he wouldent be talkin out his glory hole ass face...

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
IF THIS COWARD WAS TALKING ABOUT MY BROTHER LIKE THIS AND HE JUST DIED?

I WOULD PERSONALLY ASK CAN I COME ON HIS SHOW FOR SOMETHING ELES THEN SOCK HIM DEAD IN HIS FACE LIVE ON T.V.

Oct 3, 2006
ah, fox news what a joke- i cant believe they try to hid behind this image of "fair and balanced" when they are anything but. I do admit it was great watching them live the day obama won presidency and was swearing in, you can tell they were pissed lol fuck these guys

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I don't like Bill O'Reilly a lot of the time... but come on... he didn't even really say anything THAT bad about Michael Jackson... calm down guys... the 2 blonds bitches were actually talking bad about him more than he was

the main thing they were saying is that there are other important issues going on to be covered rather than Michael Jackson's death 24/7... which is true... no disrespect to MJ... but there are issues which DIRECTLY affect HUGE amounts of people that are more important than one man dying

and if people have negative opinions on him they're supposed to completely let those opinions go? sorry but when you're that big of a superstar people are gonna voice their opinions whether they be negative or positive

don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of Michael Jackson's music... did he or did he not rape those kids??? I don't know... Was he a strange dude with some issues? Yes...

No disrespect to the dead... But that was my opinion before he died, and I'm gonna keep the same opinion now after he died...

in fact I respect them more for stickin to their opinions than people who talked shit about Michael before he died and out of nowhere acted like he was the greatest person ever... and have nothing but love for him... (and I know some of you motherfuckas on the siccness are THAT person)

all good though... just my $0.02... relax people

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
I don't like Bill O'Reilly a lot of the time... but come on... he didn't even really say anything THAT bad about Michael Jackson... calm down guys... the 2 blonds bitches were actually talking bad about him more than he was
true...

but bill o'reilly can still get chokeslammed courtesy of me on sight...

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
true...

but bill o'reilly can still get chokeslammed courtesy of me on sight...
I agree... there's been plenty of instances where O'Reily said or did some shit that made me angry... I'm just saying in this instance he wasn't as bad as you guys are making him out to be

I think you guys are letting your overall hatred/dislike for the man influence you're opinion on his statements in this segment... which really weren't all THAT bad IMO... but maybe I just don't love MJ like other people here...

*shrugs*