biggie rates other rappers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2004
He gives Spice 1 a zero... lol.. Thats a fucking joke! Spice 1 is way sicker than Biggie ever was. But I guess a lot of east cats would give gangsta rappers like Spice a zero cuz they aint feelin this G-Shit. They on some different typa shit.
Spice 1 can spit he would destroy any of those east cats with his flow alone. Not lyrically maybe but nobody cant spit like Spice..

Speeeyaaaaace 1 Speeeeeeeeeeyaaaace 1 Bloooooooooooooooooooow!

Nov 14, 2006
Mak Deniro said:
lol he gave Eiht an....eight. i never thought biggie was that great of a rapper, if he hadnt been killed, he would be one of those forgotten 90's rappers right now.
^^^Your trippin homie. Dude had a mean flow but he fuck wit sum wack muthafuckers(he wrote everything for Junior Mafia) not to mentio puffs sorry ass. yea he was hatin when he gave 40 and spice those ratings but that was over a decade ago and sum of yall are still gettin defensive about it

Dec 8, 2005
Thanks for all the laughs.

ill paraphrase what shock-g said, the biggest 2pac fan in the world, when comparing the two...

"ask any true hip-hop head who the rapper with the best flow is. its biggie hands down."

Dec 8, 2005
IronLungs420 said:
2 pac shits on biggie any day! anyone who thinks biggie was better is on one!
better rapper = 2pac

better flow = biggie

just like shock-g said. and im not a "hip hop head" i was just a kid when their shit first came out and i could have told you that much.