biggie rates other rappers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2006
check this old interview of biggie rating other rappers in the game at the time:

biggie rates

more importantly check what he says about some bay rappers:

E-40: No rating! Zero! I don't fuck with duke at all. At all.

Too $hort: Ten. That's my dog right there. I love that nigga. That's my
man. The calibre of shit he got. Cocktails shit, i ain't got to see that
shit yet. I know that shit it hot! I was with him in Atlanta and we were
just kickin' it and shit. That's my dog. I love that man.

Spice 1: Zero. I don't like that guy at all.

Feb 13, 2006
Jake said:
think this has been posted before...i remember the butthurt quite vividly
my bad if it has. just saw it for the first time recently and didnt hesitate to post it with it being around the 10 year anniversary of his death.

Apr 25, 2002
Warren G: That's my man. Nigga came to Brooklyn, he came to check me. He
just came to hood and shit, pulled up in a little Crysler, jumped out and
Warren G was on the ave. drinking Crazyhorse and shit, you know what I'm
saying''cause I ain't gonna lie, I ain't going to his hood, staight up!
HA.

May 21, 2002
lol he gave Eiht an....eight. i never thought biggie was that great of a rapper, if he hadnt been killed, he would be one of those forgotten 90's rappers right now.

RB20

Sicc OG
Aug 22, 2003
Mak Deniro said:
lol he gave Eiht an....eight. i never thought biggie was that great of a rapper, if he hadnt been killed, he would be one of those forgotten 90's rappers right now.

I feel the same way. I hear/read alot of peopel rating him in top echelon, but I thought he was just okay.

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
E40 and Spice were, and are, both way sicker than biggie ever was. Biggie was a very good rapper but so have been the other 2, and with even more originality.

overhyped.

Anyway, any reviewer who gives something a "zero" is obviously a fucking idiot. I mean right off the bat saying something is worth nothing makes you not credible for anything. So I guess Biggie had even less of a brain than he showed off (which was already close to minimal).

May 30, 2006
I'm glad B.I.G. wasn't an A&R cuz the rap game would be a lot worse. Now IMO Biggie was a great rapper but the main reason why he was overhyped was because

He had a hit record & was from NY during a time the West was on top.

He was in an all out war that was highly publisized & scrutinized with the biggest name in rap @ the time(2Pac)

He died during hiz prime when he was considered the King of New York.

Aug 24, 2006
Mak Deniro said:
i never thought biggie was that great of a rapper, if he hadnt been killed, he would be one of those forgotten 90's rappers right now.
Thats 100% True! That Was Real Talk Right There Homie!