BIG TOOKIE WAS A RIDER HE WOULDNT SNITCH, HE DIED LIKE A LEADER SUPPOSED TO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2004
kavio of wcm said:
It dont matter if u Crip, Blood, Sur, Nor or just gangsta period we have all done shit we aint really proud of by representin our hood, but tha whole thing is that we dont own these streets we dont even own the buildings in our hood and thats how tha system wants it. We didnt put the drugs in our hoods they did it to have us fighting over peanuts that they know wont last cuz its always somebody to take your place once u are gone. No matter what nobody is untouchable as long as we are seperated and ignorant. Fucc tha egos we need to ride together period. Represent all day everyday but lets become business men so we can really be a force to be reckoned with. Alot of yall are livin for yall selves and thats cool but remember no one stays on top forever and tha last riders shall be tha first riders so watch who u step on or diss cuz u might need them 1 day. Stay hungry but remember this anybody can be touched especially if they dont have a strong foundation on all sides from all sides. We are the voices of our people. TOOKIE did it and died a legend regardless of what any of u people say, anybody can change. STRUGGLE BUILDS CHARACTER, REMEMBER THAT. ITS nOT A GAME its real in tha FIELD. He touched millions in a bad way then in a good way, NOW HOW MANY OF YALL CAN SAY YALL DID THAT? THATS WHAT I THOUGHT! SHUT THA FUCC UP AND THAT GOES OUT TO ALL U REJECTS WEARIN BACC PACC's THAT HAD TO GET HOME BEFORE THA STREET LIGHTS CAME ON YALL DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT THIS GANGSTA LIFE CUZ WE ARE THA SOLDIERS ON THA FRONT LINE U SIDE LINE MUTHAFUCCA'S TRYIN TO BUST JOKES LIKE THIS SHIT IS FUNNY BUT THEN YALL SAYIN (I DONT BANG) I REMEMBER YALL MUTHAFUCCA's IN SCHOOL LOOKIN & DRESSING LIKE YALL WAS WITH IT BUT AS SOON AS A GANGSTA LIKE ME RAN UP ON YALL, YALL WAS LIKE "THROWDOWN I DONT BANG I JUST LOOK LIKE THIS" ha ha ha BUSTERS, WE LOST A SOLDIER a muthafuccin GENERAL that realized that his MIND was the greatest weapon he ever had, before tha system took him out. REMEMBER THAT! THEY CANT STOP US from yall gangsta KAVIO aka LIL THROWDOWN 1 of tha REALEST, I KNOW IM A CHANGED MAN, THA REAL GANGSTA'S FEEL ME, MUCH LOVE TOOKIE I UNDERSTOOD YOUR MESSAGE,
im not saying that tookie didnt change. he did, and thats great. but it was in prison. some ppl keep that same ignorant mentality from the streets in prison, but thats just pathetic. i agree its a good thing, but i think there are much more ppl to admire in the world than a guy who didnt realize the way he lived was wrong until he got locked up. so many ppl in prison turn to the bible and completely turn their lives around. your locked up and have years to just reflect so i would only hope you turn your life around, especially if you murdered innocent ppl. im glad tookie changed and all, but those books dont do too much well. kids still look up to him as the gangster, not the author, so i do still think hes a bad influence on youths. i think guys like charles barkely and bill cosby are the type of guys kids in the hood should be listening to

Aug 24, 2004
EVERYONE IS INTITLED TO THEY OPININON, BUT IM A GANGSTA FUCC THA SYSTEM

carl winslow said:
im not saying that tookie didnt change. he did, and thats great. but it was in prison. some ppl keep that same ignorant mentality from the streets in prison, but thats just pathetic. i agree its a good thing, but i think there are much more ppl to admire in the world than a guy who didnt realize the way he lived was wrong until he got locked up. so many ppl in prison turn to the bible and completely turn their lives around. your locked up and have years to just reflect so i would only hope you turn your life around, especially if you murdered innocent ppl. im glad tookie changed and all, but those books dont do too much well. kids still look up to him as the gangster, not the author, so i do still think hes a bad influence on youths. i think guys like charles barkely and bill cosby are the type of guys kids in the hood should be listening to
Everybody is intitled to they opinion, but fucc BILL COSBY, and CHARLES BARKLEY thats real. How can u say that? Aint nobody from the streets gon listen to them marks they dont care about our youths in tha hood ol JELLO PUDDIN POP eatin uncle tom ass niggas. Your right TOOKIE did change in prison but where else could a life, sentenced to DEATHROW change, you act like he had action in the streets with all the racism that was going on at the time he was incarcerated you know why he started, what he started, it just got out of control. I speak for all my Gangsta's when I say "Gangsta's adapt to their enviroment and surroundings thats why u can put us anywhere in world, state, or city and we will get it craccin". We are jacc's of all trades and we can do anything we put our minds too. TOOKIE knew he was gon die in there period, and he knew he had to change cuz he wasnt gon never see the streets again to be able to make a SUPER BIG difference so he rehabilitated his self and did what he could, which still turned out to be BIG. NOW u tell me when your bacc's against the wall, what are u supposed to do? Sit and cry about it "oh im gon die, they gon kill me" or just accept your fate and work on makin yourself a better person in GODS EYES, real muthafucca's gon accept they fate and get it craccin in the most intelligent way possible and use they MIND to do it. As far as kids are concerned I got kids and I know alot of Gangsta's that got kids, and if they dont, they care about kids thats in the struggle, but we wouldnt want no kids to follow our footsteps cuz they might not be as lucky as us to live through it and make it (ITS ALL ABOUT RESPECT), I WOULDNT WANT NO KID TO FUCC THEY LIFE UP, THAT GOES OUT TO ALL U MILLINIEUM BANGERZ (STOP IT) cuz BANGIN ON EACHOTHER IS A DECREASE,& WORKIN TOGETHER GETTIN MONEY IS A INCREASE. I want my kids to be whoever they choose to be, and do whatever they want to do. Im not going to pressure mine into anything but im going to let them know about the streets from my perspective, and education from the system's perspective too, IM ALWAYS GON SAY FUCC THA SYSTEM and thats real. So to sum it all up, YOU SAY HE CHANGED IN PRISON BUT WHERE ELSE COULD HE CHANGE? THATS WHAT I THOUGHT!, Think before u speak, cuz he could have stayed GANGBANGIN, on the inside but he spoke on PEACE becuz we all realize 1 day that we aint gotta prove ourselves to nobody but ourselves, and once u realize that then "YOU KNOW YOURSELF AS A PERSON" and for anybody thats been locked up, yall know all u got is time to think and better yourself within your mind becuz u did tha time, u didnt let the time do u! Thats how we formulate plans before we get released, so we aint gotta go through that shit again. Some people dont give a fucc about they muthafuccin selves or they families if they gon keep going to jail cuz they only hurtin they selves and they family cuz they wont GROW UP and be men about shit, and PLAY tha SYSTEM, THEY just keep lettin the system play THEM. WELL TOOKIE learned how to play tha SYSTEM on the inside and they killed him cuz he was gettin to POWERFUL in a POSITIVE way, they didnt want to see him rehabilitate himself, they wanted him to stay being a negetive leader and cause riots and kill, cuz it would have just been more money for the SYSTEM to keep Gangsta's locked up, U FEEL ME! THEY WOULD OF GOT THAT BILLION DOLLAR BUDGET TO KILL US, and lock us up,(MORE PRISONS TO HOLD US DOWN) (MORE JOBS AND PROFIT FOR THEM) SO when he decided to change he fucked off they paper in a real way. THINK ABOUT IT CARL WINSLOW , by tha way have u ever did time before? Have u ever did dirt before? I know u have done something u aint proud of! EVEN IF U IS A SQAURE, REMEMBER THIS U AINT PERFECT, NOBODY IN THIS WORLD IS EXCEPT( GOD ), WE GOTTA PLAY THA SYSTEM & STOP LETTING THEM PLAY US! 100 from yall Gangsta KAVIO aka LIL THROWDOWN, WE LOVE YOU TOOKIE

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
words well spoken kavio, Its funny cause this site should have majority of members who have an understanding of being held back,and I would think just like you ..it dont matter Cuzz, blood,sur,norte...its times like these that we should reflect and come together,times like this should bring us closer,but reading this thread,I hear alot of racism,and netbangin too.I did a lil google search on jamil and I was directed to forums/discussions from what I assumed to be non ethnic,non minority sites, and to hear the discussions and feelings these probably middle class,had towards tookie.The irony is the majority of words spoken was based on hear say, and not even knowing any facts.What does this say?..If you Black,latino,asian,arabic...the facts arent important.Some people knowing your race is all that matters...guilty.I wish that some of yall would find some of these sites,...I would hope..that it may open your eyes to what others think..not that it should matter..but damn we all fighting each other....get on those sites with them racist and have words with them..I always hear how...the inocent victims...not to say they werent but what about took?? hE ALSO WAS A innocent ..a victim of circumstances, and environment...and railroaded by the legal system.Im not against the death penalty...but if there is any doubt..wich in his case there is evidence that points to him,but there is also unanswered questions,..most the prosecutions evidence is by testimony..I know took wasnt an angel but damn there was evidence or reason to beleive that death shouldnt have been certain.I know Im babbling,Ive pretty much stayed away from these topics cause its such a serious situation and it seems alot of yall already found him guilty,before even knowing the facts all some heard was..FOUNDER OF THE CRIPS...killed innocent people...I was in Iraq for 6 months ol george w is responsible for alot of inocent lives being lost both american and iraqi...Weapons of mass destruction..where the fuck do we get off saying that this weapon or that weapon is a weapon of mass destruction....any of yall see what a 50cal machine gun do...damn thats mass destruction....you ever seen a body blown up by grenades, bodies who got pulverized by machine guns,mortars..im through..I hope that some of yall at least investigate a lil further...and the issue is bigger then took

VICTIM,

Aug 24, 2004
THATS REAL, I LIKE UR INSIGHT

50cal said:
words well spoken kavio, Its funny cause this site should have majority of members who have an understanding of being held back,and I would think just like you ..it dont matter Cuzz, blood,sur,norte...its times like these that we should reflect and come together,times like this should bring us closer,but reading this thread,I hear alot of racism,and netbangin too.I did a lil google search on jamil and I was directed to forums/discussions from what I assumed to be non ethnic,non minority sites, and to hear the discussions and feelings these probably middle class,had towards tookie.The irony is the majority of words spoken was based on hear say, and not even knowing any facts.What does this say?..If you Black,latino,asian,arabic...the facts arent important.Some people knowing your race is all that matters...guilty.I wish that some of yall would find some of these sites,...I would hope..that it may open your eyes to what others think..not that it should matter..but damn we all fighting each other....get on those sites with them racist and have words with them..I always hear how...the inocent victims...not to say they werent but what about took?? hE ALSO WAS A innocent ..a victim of circumstances, and environment...and railroaded by the legal system.Im not against the death penalty...but if there is any doubt..wich in his case there is evidence that points to him,but there is also unanswered questions,..most the prosecutions evidence is by testimony..I know took wasnt an angel but damn there was evidence or reason to beleive that death shouldnt have been certain.I know Im babbling,Ive pretty much stayed away from these topics cause its such a serious situation and it seems alot of yall already found him guilty,before even knowing the facts all some heard was..FOUNDER OF THE CRIPS...killed innocent people...I was in Iraq for 6 months ol george w is responsible for alot of inocent lives being lost both american and iraqi...Weapons of mass destruction..where the fuck do we get off saying that this weapon or that weapon is a weapon of mass destruction....any of yall see what a 50cal machine gun do...damn thats mass destruction....you ever seen a body blown up by grenades, bodies who got pulverized by machine guns,mortars..im through..I hope that some of yall at least investigate a lil further...and the issue is bigger then took

VICTIM,
REAL TALK HOMIE, U BROKE IT DOWN 50 cal TO EVERYONE ON THIS RIGHT HERE, and REALLY LET IT BE KNOWN THAT THE MEDIA CAN MAKE OR BREAK A PERSON PERIOD! REMEMBER PEOPLE THE MEDIA GIVES YOU THE NEWS NOT NECESSARILY THE FACTS! 100 KAVIO

Dec 17, 2004
what im saying isnt out of racism or ignorance, its out of frustration. believe me, i understand the system and its workings, with the combination of life experiences and lots of reading ive begun to truly understand sectors of our society - education, health care, violence etc. - and though im far from an expert, i think ive developed a decent understanding of why shit is the way it is - at least to the point where knowing what i know, i can now never let myself be a fully controled pawn of the "system." and its frustrating to me that everyone else doesnt develop this knowledge. ive been working with "inner city kids" for a few years now, and that shit is frustrating that these kids dont wanna learn anything. now i agree and could explain to you in great detail how fucked up our education system is, but the thing is most ppl cant. and if you talk shit and go against learning anything in school, but then cant explain how our education system truly works and why its fucked up, youre just talking outta rebellion and thatll do you no good. basically the whole point of education is to socialize each and everyone of us. school is a sift and sorting machine that tries to tell ppl where they belong in our society. if you get through it with good grades and learn how to memorize and spit back all the bullshit they teach and dont question anything, youll probably end up with a good job and money, but youve been socialized, to not think about the "system" and you just keep it going. but if you say fuck it and just completely abandon getting an education, then youre part of the other group thats been socialized. socialized to stay in the ghetto working at mcdonalds, or in a life of crime. the key is to get an education, but understand why youre doing it and understand the institution that is education. because then you come out recieving the tool that is a diploma or a degree, but rather than use it just to keep the system going, you can use it against the system. and thats truly fucking the system. sorry to break it to you, but tookie williams did not fuck the system, he was a victim, just like so many other black and latino ppl. and thats what bothers me. why look up to a victim? i feel sorry for him (and i am againt capital punishment, and his execution) but hes not someone i want my kids looking up to. all the kids i work with now, look up to him like some sort of hero (these kids are 12-14 yrs old) but not cause he wrote books, cause they think hes tight, cause he was a crip. and they all say the same thing "fuck the police", "fuck the government". ill ask them why, and they cant truly answer. these are young teens, but grown men the ghetto do it too. just talking out of theri ass but not doing anything about it. i truly want blacks and latinos to empower themselves, but theyre not going to do it reading the tookie williams life story. mumia abu jamal, thats a guy whos in prison and whos doing his part in fucking the system. its guys like that who need to be looked up to. and yes bill cosby and charles barkely. black ppl get so upset to hear another black man tell them to stop crying about the man holding them down and to do something about it. but its the truth. and these guys didnt have to be locked up for years to have to realize it

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
I feel ya,It all starts with education,and its a shame that it aint equal across the board...how can you go to a school,and have to share a book,or there aint enough seats...Education at the higher level..isnt for everyone,but for them 12yrs that kids spend in school,it should help prepare them for life..not saying that in some ways it doesnt or for some it does fully.I think our whole education sytem needs revamping,I always tell people..If I had to do it all over again,upon entering 9th grade..I would take my G.e.d, andspend the next two years in a junior college,and why my former classmates are graduating high school,I would be receiving my B.A...I feel when some people reach high school,or upon graduating high school they are burnt out and learning the same shit over and over isnt stimulating or challenging enough...shit teach me something once....History....how many times do I need to learn this wich will most likely not benefit me...Im a stop here cause....Its frustrating and its in a power higher then me to fix it..by the way for the record i wasnt saying you was racist,...they know who they are....

Aug 24, 2004
NICE TRY, BUT I DONT FEEL YOU, STEP IT UP CARL WINSLOW

carl winslow said:
what im saying isnt out of racism or ignorance, its out of frustration. believe me, i understand the system and its workings, with the combination of life experiences and lots of reading ive begun to truly understand sectors of our society - education, health care, violence etc. - and though im far from an expert, i think ive developed a decent understanding of why shit is the way it is - at least to the point where knowing what i know, i can now never let myself be a fully controled pawn of the "system." and its frustrating to me that everyone else doesnt develop this knowledge. ive been working with "inner city kids" for a few years now, and that shit is frustrating that these kids dont wanna learn anything. now i agree and could explain to you in great detail how fucked up our education system is, but the thing is most ppl cant. and if you talk shit and go against learning anything in school, but then cant explain how our education system truly works and why its fucked up, youre just talking outta rebellion and thatll do you no good. basically the whole point of education is to socialize each and everyone of us. school is a sift and sorting machine that tries to tell ppl where they belong in our society. if you get through it with good grades and learn how to memorize and spit back all the bullshit they teach and dont question anything, youll probably end up with a good job and money, but youve been socialized, to not think about the "system" and you just keep it going. but if you say fuck it and just completely abandon getting an education, then youre part of the other group thats been socialized. socialized to stay in the ghetto working at mcdonalds, or in a life of crime. the key is to get an education, but understand why youre doing it and understand the institution that is education. because then you come out recieving the tool that is a diploma or a degree, but rather than use it just to keep the system going, you can use it against the system. and thats truly fucking the system. sorry to break it to you, but tookie williams did not fuck the system, he was a victim, just like so many other black and latino ppl. and thats what bothers me. why look up to a victim? i feel sorry for him (and i am againt capital punishment, and his execution) but hes not someone i want my kids looking up to. all the kids i work with now, look up to him like some sort of hero (these kids are 12-14 yrs old) but not cause he wrote books, cause they think hes tight, cause he was a crip. and they all say the same thing "fuck the police", "fuck the government". ill ask them why, and they cant truly answer. these are young teens, but grown men the ghetto do it too. just talking out of theri ass but not doing anything about it. i truly want blacks and latinos to empower themselves, but theyre not going to do it reading the tookie williams life story. mumia abu jamal, thats a guy whos in prison and whos doing his part in fucking the system. its guys like that who need to be looked up to. and yes bill cosby and charles barkely. black ppl get so upset to hear another black man tell them to stop crying about the man holding them down and to do something about it. but its the truth. and these guys didnt have to be locked up for years to have to realize it
NOW THA REASON WHY WE ARE HAVING THIS DEBATE IS BASED ON CLASS! UPPER CLASS , MIDDLE CLASS , and LOWER CLASS. Thats how the system has divided YOU and I and others. NOW you went in 1 , 2 , 3 different direction without formating your thoughts in a manner which are based on facts, but what you read or observe as the facts, you need to take a CLASS on TURF TRAINING real HOOD TRAINING before you council kids, so Im gon help you out since your crying out for HELP from a GANGSTA to tell you what you need to do. Now those young kids your talking about need people like me and others who come from where they come from to identify with. Its gonna take us G'z that learned from our mistakes to tell them what is really going on, I dont speak against EDUCATION, Im all for it but this aint WONDERLAND its real in the field homie. Those Kids need MOTIVATION and GUIDANCE, from their own rather u wanna believe it or not. We are seperated as a whole because the SYSTEM made it that way. It aint your fault or mine thats just the way it is. Now u say TOOKIE was a victim, WE ARE ALL VICTIMS in a society that doesnt really give us the chance to make up for our mistakes, without going thru some type of bullshit to prove ourselves to them, THATS WHY u got men that get out of prison with a plan to do good but they cant get a job thats worth working to survive because of their past THE STRIKES ARE AGAINST US. I mean we all gotta crawl before we walk , but what if you have already crawled? What they want you to do go back to crawling when you want to stand up and be a positive person in society. I have many trades and I have worked many good JOBS, but I was Lucky that dont work for everyone, u know what i mean, I sold Drugs too while I was working in a real way. I DID IT ALL HOMIE! We as men want alot of things that we cant have at that moment, so we take that fast way or easy route to get what we want, IM HERE TO TELL YOU, IT AINT NO SHORT CUTS. IF u want to be a HUSLA , HUSLE HARD, IF U WANT TO BE A WORKER, WORK HARD. Its all good but if u gotta do what u gotta do , DO IT that means if EDUCATION IS THE ONLY WAY FOR U, THEN THATS WHAT IT IS. THATS WHAT I WOULD TELL THOSE KIDS YOUR TALKING ABOUT and thats all TOOKIE was trying to get across. You cant blame those kids for looking up to TOOKIE as a GANGSTA, cuz most of these kids dont know shit THEY GOT HARDHEADS, THEY YOUNG, DUMB AND FULL OF CUM and STILL WET BEHIND THE EARS, BUT if u got a problem with how they think instead of being sick of their thinking, TALK TO THEM if u feel u so real, THE PROBLEM IS, is that you aint real and they recognize that so they really dont give a fucc about how u feel or what u think. STOP BEING FRUSTRATED AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT BE REAL! (THE DIFFERENCE IS TOOKIE WAS REAL SO PEOPLE LISTENED) TOOKIE accomplished alot, where is your NOBEL PEACE PRIZE nomination 4 times, I dont call that a VICTIM I call him the WAKE UP call for all of us. Not just because he bettered himself MENTALLY but its not easy to admit your wrongs and faults to kids in books, and in front of a audience of kids and tell them BASICALLY, I WAS A FUCK UP and I dont wanna see yall take my route cuz this CELL I live in, is where you will end up. The streets didnt just look up to TOOKIE for being a GANGSTA , they looked up to him for the changes he was able to make in his life. I remember when the GANG truce was going down in LOS ANGELES, WATTS , COMPTON, LONG BEACH , TOOKIE made that happen and I was riding right along the side of TONY BOGARD (RIP), cuz TONY was the main link to TOOKIE around that time. IT was a beautiful thang, I WAS THERE REPRESENTIN. So what im trying to tell you is stop getting frustrated and stand up for what you believe in and HELP these kids, dont put them down for they beliefs but help them to understand this SYSTEM and whats really going on. If one of them dont listen maybe the next one will, but dont act like you giving up on them cuz THATS SOME BITCH ASS SHIT, IF its to HOT in the kitchen then i suggest u get the fuck out if your HEART aint in it. Dont act like u care, CARE FORREAL DONT PLAY WITH IT! I aint no kid u dont need to tell me about education TELL THE KIDS, START CARING ABOUT THEM and thats real. Get involved with they parents tell them what you feel and see, what yall can work out or accomplish as a whole team. U KNOW PUBLIC SCHOOLS try to seperate THA STREETS from THA PREPPIES and THA SLOW from THA SMART but they cant cuz they all mingle and interact with one another for numerous reasons, so what the system needs to do is meet this problem head on and pay those TEACHERS more money and give them more of a foundation to work with instead of just the BASICS, PUT SOME TRADE CLASSES IN THEM SCHOOLS, MAYBE KIDS WOULD HAVE BETTER ATTITUDES IF THEY COULD COME OUT OF HIGHSCHOOL MAKING SOME REAL MONEY, STOP EMPHASIZING SO MUCH ON COLLEGE, HAVE REAL COUNSELORS (BETTER TRAINED) FOR STUDENTS WITH BEHAVIORAL PROBLEMS IN THEIR SCHOOLS: BECAUSE OF SITUATION AT HOME OR THEY LIVES PERIOD. U know the SYSTEM dont give a fuck about PUBLIC SCHOOLS, PUBLIC SCHOOLS are minority schools. U know that. I remember not going to BORING ass classes sometimes and still passing classes, who wants to keep learning the same shit over and over, its just about money PUBLIC SCHOOLS ARE COUNTY CHECK SCHOOLS that teach us the BASICS cuz thats all they can afford to do, they get funding from the STATE regardless if we show up or not, we just a CHECK and MOST of the TEACHERS dont care. So to sum it up dont BLAME TOOKIE, BLAME yourself for not speaking out to these kids and making them understand where u are coming from. TOOKIE WASNT YOUR ENEMY, But thats what the SYSTEM wants you to think, stop being the SYSTEMS pawn towards your own people or the next person period, put your own message out there and if the message is REAL then people will listen, IF the message is fake then YOU AINT REAL so whos going to LISTEN, ITS ALL up to YOU. TOOKIE aint the problem homie, you got a VOICE use it, THATS WHAT HE DID. P.S. IT AINT EASY TO USE YOUR VOICE WITHOUT LEVERAGE OR THOSE KIDS RESPECT, BUT IF U BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT TRULY FROM THE HEART AND U GOT REAL LIFE EXPERIENCES TO SPEAK ON, THAT THE KIDS CAN IDENTIFY WITH, THEN U ALREADY HAVE LEAVERAGE JUST PUT IT MOTION, but dont put the next MAN down cuz your a long way,away from accomplishing WHAT TOOKIE ACCOMPLISHED! from yall GANGSTA KAVIO, WE LOVE YOU TOOKIE! WORDS FROM A MADE MAN

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
kavio i was on the phone with raw (nick-raw steel) we was clowning cause he had you in his top 8 on his myspace..and he aint in yours anymore .our new rule is..If Im not in your top 8 you aint on mine..hahah.. didnt you buy that song...Never gonna say goodbye...feat voe?

Aug 24, 2004
50cal said:
kavio i was on the phone with raw (nick-raw steel) we was clowning cause he had you in his top 8 on his myspace..and he aint in yours anymore .our new rule is..If Im not in your top 8 you aint on mine..hahah.. didnt you buy that song...Never gonna say goodbye...feat voe?
YEA BUT IM PUTTING IT ON SOMETHING ELSE NOT MY ALBUM, and tell my nigga im going to put him bacc on my TOP 8 tommorrow. 100 KAVIO

Dec 17, 2004
i know this is not about race, but class. which is why i thought kanye wests whole bush not caring about black ppl wss stupid. and as far as i go, being born to two mexican immigrants, i did actually grow up in the "hood", but I guess my parents really embedded into me the whole concept of choices and consequences. so i never got involved in shit that i knew would get me caught up. if everyones getting popped selling drugs, looking at the bigger picture, the fast money just wasnt worth it to me. and now im glad it wasnt. my parents also taught me not to worship money and materialism and that’s another one i try to pass on to these youngsters, but its tough with everything that’s around them. so i know all about our societys class struggles. and while so many ppl think they understand it too because theyve been "turf trained", they sit there thinking theyve got it all figured out talking shit about the government, when its really so much bigger than just the government and politicians, which are just a pawns (with a little more power) like everyone else. and they talk their shit but live the exact life the system wants them to live, so what good does thinking they know the systems holding them down do. i grew up lower class. i understand the influence society has on the ghetto. i understand the circumstances involved in growing up in the ghetto, but all ive been saying, is looking up to tookie williams does nothing to solve it. he’s almost the poster child of the systems victory over the minority. hes not my enemy. i feel no hatred towards him. i just feel sorry for him. by choosing the way of life he did, he took the path the system set up for him (which is understandable) but thats no hero. someone to look up to is someone who empowers themselves enough to go the opposite direction and not end up dead, in prison, or ignorant. tookie enlightened himself eventually but after he had already lost to the system. im not saying this makes him a horrible person. just not someone to put on a pedestal. go talk to bums on the street, and youll see how so many of them are smart ass ppl who understand whats up and understand the choices they made in life were wrong. i dont look down on them, as i dont on tookie, but theyre not my choice of ppl to look up to and admire. ill admire someone who plays with fire, only if they understand the way the fire works and know theyll come out alright, but for those who play with it and get burned, i understand why they would, but why admire them for it. for those who get burned but dont die, more power to them, but i still admire more those who are smart enough to stop and figure out a way around it (even when being pushed into it by being born into the lower class) without getting burned to get what they want in life. thats what i teach these kids i work with. and im not a counselor, just a tutor, but because none of the kids actually do any work i just shoot the shit with them the whole time - ie talk about the whole tookie williams issue. and they do listen, i don’t know where you get this whole them not listening because they know im not “real” idea from, because they have a great deal of respect for me, as i do for them. whats frustrating is that im just one person who they see for an hour a day (and im not sick of the kids or my job because of this, so no the fires not to hot and no i dont wanna leave the kitchen). but no matter what i tell them im a very small influence compared to all the shit theyre fed the rest of time of their lives. tookie being one of those influences. like i said, they dont give a fuck about the reformed tookie, theyre only interested in the gangster. and that’s just another bad influence going against a positive message. tookie jumped into the fire and right before it completely burned him away, he let everyone know it hurts. but these kids arent taking those last words to heart. Us older ppl might which is why he got nominated for nobel prizes but the youngsters are too busy thinking how tight it was that he dove into the fire and now they wanna do it too, but they just figure theyll be able to get out, which seven times outta ten wont happen. in the life i was born into, i was meant to go into that fire but i learned how to go around it, thats real, but its too bad im seen as unreal and not worthy to teach this to those younger than me because more ppl arent able to do that themselves. sorry but i skipped “turf training” because i knew it was only a little short cut that would lead to longer road. i have friends who tried the short cut and though they were balling, while i was doing homework, they wish they were now in my shoes. I understand the logic behind it, but dont you think its kinda dumb that theyre more qualified than me to tell others that the short cut was a bad choice, even though thats something i already knew years ago

Dec 11, 2005
BADNEWZBROWN said:
So you mean tookie never killed anyone in his life? Ha! He was the co-founder of the crips! He's probably killed or had sumthing to do with more peoples death than we can ever know. He wasn't some meek cat come on now he was setting examples of people innocent or not. Sorry your leader died but what goes around comes around. Its the old cliche "live by the gun......."
co-founder doesn't mean chit.."probably killed" doesn't mean chit..he's innocent!

Dec 11, 2005
carl winslow said:
i know this is not about race, but class. which is why i thought kanye wests whole bush not caring about black ppl wss stupid. and as far as i go, being born to two mexican immigrants, i did actually grow up in the "hood", but I guess my parents really embedded into me the whole concept of choices and consequences. so i never got involved in shit that i knew would get me caught up. if everyones getting popped selling drugs, looking at the bigger picture, the fast money just wasnt worth it to me. and now im glad it wasnt. my parents also taught me not to worship money and materialism and that’s another one i try to pass on to these youngsters, but its tough with everything that’s around them. so i know all about our societys class struggles. and while so many ppl think they understand it too because theyve been "turf trained", they sit there thinking theyve got it all figured out talking shit about the government, when its really so much bigger than just the government and politicians, which are just a pawns (with a little more power) like everyone else. and they talk their shit but live the exact life the system wants them to live, so what good does thinking they know the systems holding them down do. i grew up lower class. i understand the influence society has on the ghetto. i understand the circumstances involved in growing up in the ghetto, but all ive been saying, is looking up to tookie williams does nothing to solve it. he’s almost the poster child of the systems victory over the minority. hes not my enemy. i feel no hatred towards him. i just feel sorry for him. by choosing the way of life he did, he took the path the system set up for him (which is understandable) but thats no hero. someone to look up to is someone who empowers themselves enough to go the opposite direction and not end up dead, in prison, or ignorant. tookie enlightened himself eventually but after he had already lost to the system. im not saying this makes him a horrible person. just not someone to put on a pedestal. go talk to bums on the street, and youll see how so many of them are smart ass ppl who understand whats up and understand the choices they made in life were wrong. i dont look down on them, as i dont on tookie, but theyre not my choice of ppl to look up to and admire. ill admire someone who plays with fire, only if they understand the way the fire works and know theyll come out alright, but for those who play with it and get burned, i understand why they would, but why admire them for it. for those who get burned but dont die, more power to them, but i still admire more those who are smart enough to stop and figure out a way around it (even when being pushed into it by being born into the lower class) without getting burned to get what they want in life. thats what i teach these kids i work with. and im not a counselor, just a tutor, but because none of the kids actually do any work i just shoot the shit with them the whole time - ie talk about the whole tookie williams issue. and they do listen, i don’t know where you get this whole them not listening because they know im not “real” idea from, because they have a great deal of respect for me, as i do for them. whats frustrating is that im just one person who they see for an hour a day (and im not sick of the kids or my job because of this, so no the fires not to hot and no i dont wanna leave the kitchen). but no matter what i tell them im a very small influence compared to all the shit theyre fed the rest of time of their lives. tookie being one of those influences. like i said, they dont give a fuck about the reformed tookie, theyre only interested in the gangster. and that’s just another bad influence going against a positive message. tookie jumped into the fire and right before it completely burned him away, he let everyone know it hurts. but these kids arent taking those last words to heart. Us older ppl might which is why he got nominated for nobel prizes but the youngsters are too busy thinking how tight it was that he dove into the fire and now they wanna do it too, but they just figure theyll be able to get out, which seven times outta ten wont happen. in the life i was born into, i was meant to go into that fire but i learned how to go around it, thats real, but its too bad im seen as unreal and not worthy to teach this to those younger than me because more ppl arent able to do that themselves. sorry but i skipped “turf training” because i knew it was only a little short cut that would lead to longer road. i have friends who tried the short cut and though they were balling, while i was doing homework, they wish they were now in my shoes. I understand the logic behind it, but dont you think its kinda dumb that theyre more qualified than me to tell others that the short cut was a bad choice, even though thats something i already knew years ago
your wrong homie..he is a role model, he trying to show that there's a better way..and he got the death penalty because of that.

Oct 31, 2005
187-COP said:
your wrong homie..he is a role model, he trying to show that there's a better way..and he got the death penalty because of that.

HES A ROLE MODEL??? DIDNT U FUCKIN SEE ON THE NEWS... EVEN ONE OF THE POLICE OFFICERS THAT WORKED IN THE PRISON... SAID THAT EVERYONE MAY THINK HES A CHANGED MAN... CAUSE HE WROTE SOME CHILDRENS BOOKS... BUT HE WAS STILL RUNNIN SHIT... TOOKIE DESERVED WHAT HE GOT... HE TOOK INNOCENT LIVES... THAT MAYATE GOT WHAT WAS COMING TO HIM... AND THEN ONE OF HIS SONS MOLESTED A LIL GIRL!!! HAHA... WHAT A WONDERFUL FAMILY... DONT U THINK???

Oct 31, 2005
Y DOES IT SEEM LIKE... EVERY BLACK FOO THATS UP ON HERE... SAY HES INNOCENT... AND THAT THEY ONLY DID IT TO HIM BECAUSE HE WAS BLACK??? LOL STUPID FUCKS... IT AINT ABOUT RACE... MAN THE FUCK UP... AND STOP CRYIN OVER A DOOD YALL DONT EVEN KNOW... U LAME FUCKS... ESPECIALLY KAVIO... FUCKIN MOPIN AND BITCHIN OVER THAT VATO... LET ME ASK YALL A QUESTION... ESPECIALLY U KAVIO... I WOULD LIKE TO SEE UR ANSWER... WHAT IF TOOKIE MURDERED ONE OF UR FAMILY MEMBERS... WOULD U WANT HIM TO GET THE DEATH PENALTY... OR LIVE THE REST OF HIS LIFE IN PRISON??? I KNOW U WOULD BE BULLSHITTIN IF U SAID... U WOULD RATHER HAVE HIM LIVE... CAUSE I KNOW IF HE KILLED ONE OF MY FAMILY MEMBERS... ID WANT HIS ASS FUCKIN DEAD

Dec 11, 2005
CRIMINAL_909 said:
Y DOES IT SEEM LIKE... EVERY BLACK FOO THATS UP ON HERE... SAY HES INNOCENT... AND THAT THEY ONLY DID IT TO HIM BECAUSE HE WAS BLACK??? LOL STUPID FUCKS... IT AINT ABOUT RACE... MAN THE FUCK UP... AND STOP CRYIN OVER A DOOD YALL DONT EVEN KNOW... U LAME FUCKS... ESPECIALLY KAVIO... FUCKIN MOPIN AND BITCHIN OVER THAT VATO... LET ME ASK YALL A QUESTION... ESPECIALLY U KAVIO... I WOULD LIKE TO SEE UR ANSWER... WHAT IF TOOKIE MURDERED ONE OF UR FAMILY MEMBERS... WOULD U WANT HIM TO GET THE DEATH PENALTY... OR LIVE THE REST OF HIS LIFE IN PRISON??? I KNOW U WOULD BE BULLSHITTIN IF U SAID... U WOULD RATHER HAVE HIM LIVE... CAUSE I KNOW IF HE KILLED ONE OF MY FAMILY MEMBERS... ID WANT HIS ASS FUCKIN DEAD
imo he would be suffering much much more if he would live the rest of his life in prison...death was a way out and now he can rest peacefully.

Dec 11, 2005
CRIMINAL_909 said:

HES A ROLE MODEL??? DIDNT U FUCKIN SEE ON THE NEWS... EVEN ONE OF THE POLICE OFFICERS THAT WORKED IN THE PRISON... SAID THAT EVERYONE MAY THINK HES A CHANGED MAN... CAUSE HE WROTE SOME CHILDRENS BOOKS... BUT HE WAS STILL RUNNIN SHIT... TOOKIE DESERVED WHAT HE GOT... HE TOOK INNOCENT LIVES... THAT MAYATE GOT WHAT WAS COMING TO HIM... AND THEN ONE OF HIS SONS MOLESTED A LIL GIRL!!! HAHA... WHAT A WONDERFUL FAMILY... DONT U THINK???
don't believe everything you see on the news..he's was still running shit otherwise he'd be dead..as far as i'm concerned he was innocent..molested a girl??? U mean Wacko Jacko???