BIG TOOKIE WAS A RIDER HE WOULDNT SNITCH, HE DIED LIKE A LEADER SUPPOSED TO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
TRAJIK ONE said:
ONE LOVE TO THE HOMIE BIG TOOKIE!! REST IN PARADISE
^^^??? SO TOOKIE WAS YOUR HOMIE, HUH??? AY, KAVIO... WHAT IF TOOKIE WAS ACCUSED OF KILLIN YOUR FOLKS??? THEN HIS EXECUTION WOULD HAVE BEEN ALL GOOD, HUH???

Mar 8, 2005
he didnt do it man....the slugs didnt match his gun,they found a shoe print in the blood and it wasnt even his....and when they cought ol du whos shoe print it was they made him a deal..all the sudden he turned into a "witness"..he was probably white,didnt have a bad record maybe even no previouse convictions.....so then they they weighed it all out....Big Black man who co-founded the crips, or this white man who nobody knows or cares if he's off the streets....

Nov 28, 2005
I don't agree the way the death penalty is carried out 20 years later. If they would have executed him within the year convicted then that's justice.(if he did do it) But to have a man locked in prison knowing that he's gonna die after he changed and is not the same man that was sentenced. That sux. Must fuck wit your head knowing that. But he had a free concious then I don't matter he's ready for what's ahead.
But to be mad that a murderer(s) of 4 innocnet people was put to death that shit don't seem right. They knew the consequence to their actions. Roll the dice and see what happens. Just take it as an example think before u act.
R.I.P. To the victims and R.I.P. Tookie.

Dec 17, 2004
people are executed everyday. i cant believe some guy who murdered a family and was the leader of a gang that continuesto commit stupid ignornant crimes, is executed and it becomes a big deal.

i agree he shouldnt of been killed. capital punishment is wrong under any circumstances. but i hate the way this fools being glorified like some prophet or something. he commited a horrible crime, and alota ppl turn their lives around in prison, but nobody cares about them. anytime someone gets executed i hope a thread is started about them too. or maybe one has to be part of some trendy gang and have snoop and jamie foxx vouch for them for everyone who thinks they understand hood life to feel sympathy for him

Oct 12, 2005
You all ready know

First of all this is Original WestSide HARLEM, Thirtyninth to be exact. C.RIP Big Took.Baby Brother, Hawk, Shark,Day Day, David G.,Tony Bogart, Bruce Bogart and Lil Big Phil. Took was framed cuzzin. Arnold is a Swazi. Plain and simple. What does CRIPS mean according to the Constitution? Community Reform Inner Party Service.Get it straight. WE love you Big Took from L.A. to Luxemburg. It is still a CRIPS thang. Don't nothing stop! It Can't stop and it won't stop!Its not a CRIPS world,cut we got a piece! Thousands strong! Worldwide and the strongest. Checc streetgangs.com for the facts. Keep it CRIPish.
LOVED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL! :cry:

Jan 19, 2003
BADNEWZBROWN said:
I don't agree the way the death penalty is carried out 20 years later. If they would have executed him within the year convicted then that's justice.
they can't cuz all of the huge appeal process.

Jan 19, 2003
dodger blue said:
It Can't stop and it won't stop!Its not a CRIPS world,cut we got a piece! Thousands strong! Worldwide and the strongest. Checc streetgangs.com for the facts. Keep it CRIPish.
umm... i think ur goin a lil overbord there homie- it's a street gang, not a revolution.

Dec 17, 2004
dodger blue said:
First of all this is Original WestSide HARLEM, Thirtyninth to be exact. C.RIP Big Took.Baby Brother, Hawk, Shark,Day Day, David G.,Tony Bogart, Bruce Bogart and Lil Big Phil. Took was framed cuzzin. Arnold is a Swazi. Plain and simple. What does CRIPS mean according to the Constitution? Community Reform Inner Party Service.Get it straight. WE love you Big Took from L.A. to Luxemburg. It is still a CRIPS thang. Don't nothing stop! It Can't stop and it won't stop!Its not a CRIPS world,cut we got a piece! Thousands strong! Worldwide and the strongest. Checc streetgangs.com for the facts. Keep it CRIPish.
LOVED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL! :cry:
thats what im talking about. its the influence tookie has had on ppl like you that makes me dislike the man. grow the fuck up

Jul 12, 2002
J-Sinna said:
He made mistakes but ya'll act like if he got out then like 100 people would be dead automatically and that's just not the case.
Umm, clemency doesn't mean he is free, just means he doesn't die. Read a book. RIP Tookie.