BIG LURCH ARRESTED FOR CANNIBALISM!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 5, 2002
Read shit first........

Y'all need to read a post before you start stonin' a brotha............the update was the fact that the mother of the victim is tryin' to sue record labels for "providing" him with the drugz.............she aint gonna get shit...................outro

Aug 5, 2002
RaginHomosexual said:

ps no one gives a fuck about her stanky mammy -- as a matter of fact im gonna kill her bitch ass too
PSS--I aint gonna turn this into a shit talkin' thread but let me end this on a real note--I hope (by some miracle of god) you someday have a child and have it cut, gutted, and snacked on by some fuck off some shit--then sit back and think of that little punk ass comment you just made--Im A Reala--DealWitIt.....................outro

Sep 29, 2002
KAVEO408 said:
yeah its old...but i didnt know death row was involved fuccin suge...lol
Deathrow ain't involved.

Suge told Access that he didn't know "Big Lurch" and he was never signed with Death Row. He believes this is just another case of people trying to cash in on his success. Death Row has since been dropped from the lawsuit.

^ ^ taken from here

also, peep this if interested.