BIG LURCH ARRESTED FOR CANNIBALISM!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 14, 2002
Yall check this thread about big lurch from cosmic slop shop. Was Lynch's music influencing him, nnaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwww that nigga was just on some shit. The mother of a woman murdered by rapper Antron "Big Lurch" Singleton has filed a wrongful death lawsuit in Los Angeles, California Superior Court.

On Friday (April 11), Carolyn Stinson named Death Row Records, Stress Free Records and two company employee's in a wrongful death lawsuit.

Stinson said that Singleton's label provided drugs "to encourage [him] to act out in an extreme violent manner so as to make him more marketable as a 'gangsta rap' artist."

Singleton's victim Tynisha Ysais, 21, was found her apartment with her chest ripped open Detective Raymond Jankowski testified last June in court.

According to testimony, Singleton and Ysais' boyfriend Thomas Moore, spent the evening prior to the murder smoking PCP.

The next day Ysais' friend Alisa Allen saw Singleton on the street naked, his stomach and mouth covered with blood.

She flagged down an officer who arrested Singleton. When Allen went to Ysais' apartment, she found her friend lying dead on the floor.

Jankowski described the grizzly scene. "Her chest was open, exposing internal organs." He also said that her right lung was chewed and torn. A medical examination after Lurch was arrested found foreign human flesh and blood in his stomach.

"Singleton ... was even more marketable because his songs were as violent as his lifestyle and included rape, murder and ended with him eating his victim's body organs. These acts were performed within the course and scope of his employment with the other defendants," Stinson stated in the lawsuit.

Singleton has worked with a number of artists. He was a member of the group Cosmic Slop Shop and released an album in 1998, titled Da Family. Cosmic Slop Shop consisted of Doonie Baby and platinum producer Rick Rock.

He also recorded songs with Mystikal, C-Bo, RBL Posse and Mac Dre.

Singleton is charged with one count of murder and torture and is being held without bail and could face the death penalty if convicted.

was just on some shit check it out.

Jan 2, 2003
GET ON NEW DOCUMENTARY AND SOUND TRACK!

CITY 2 CITY ENTERTAINMENT and JAZ is dropping a documentary
called "BLAST ON THE INDUSTRY". I can't tell yall all the details
on the project yet but what I have seen so far the shitt is HEAT!!
This project is gonna cause FRICTION in the industry for sure.

JAZ is putting together the sound track and already has alot of
underground groups shootin tracks in and as the days go by
more groups are sending tracks in.If your track is picked for the
sound track you will be featured in the documentary.Thats right
LIVE FOOTAGE of you and your click representin.

We are accepting tracks now!! So send us your best track
because no weak ass tracks will be x-cepted.
for more info hit us up at [email protected]

HOLLA!!!!!

Aug 2, 2002
ordekoms said:
anybody think he'll get tha death penalty?...or has he already been sentenced?
I don't think he'll get the death penalty. He was way out of his mind when he did this shit and he probably is pleading insanity. He should get life in prison for commiting this murder. Stupid motherfucker needs to learn how to get high without over doing it.

J

J-Tha Rippah

Tahzay said:

I don't think he'll get the death penalty. He was way out of his mind when he did this shit and he probably is pleading insanity. He should get life in prison for commiting this murder. Stupid motherfucker needs to learn how to get high without over doing it.
i agree wit u dawg..whata dumbass.. i didnt' know bout this either..i dont hear shit where im from though..s'all gravy though
:cry:

Jan 16, 2003
Tahzay said:

hell yea..that was hella stupid, shoulda stuck with tha shticky......i think i read somewhere that he was working with ric roc on his new album when he did it...hope i get to hear some new shit from him!!