Big June released from prison in 3 months!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Also Mixerr @Mixerr , if his first release date was 10-27-2013 (Oct 27, 2013) and his new release date is June 1st 2013, how is that pushing it back? To me it sounds like they are moving it forward. But I'm not no Daniel Green. I'll fight him tho and you can put that in your review.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Mixerr @Mixerr , may I offer some advice?

I'm not sure but did you actually contact and speak with Daniel Green? If not, do not write about that in your review.

Also, did Mac Jesus talk to you about this before he OD'd? Because if not then I would also exclude that. Did CoopDville talk about this stuff either? I mean where are you getting your info from dude. I know Dirt E. Needlez offered you some dishonest information but you left his name out of the article.

There are also a few grammatical/typo errors but I'm not going to go through them all at this moment. Just make sure you stick to the facts and leave out the hearsay or at the very least refer to the hearsay as rumors and make sure the reader knows that is clear.

All in all, I'll still drink my hipster beer and fight any one of you that wants to talk shit about me and you can write that in your review breh.
Yes Mac Jesus did talk to me about this before he died. Yes I did talk to CoopDVille about this also. Thanks you for your tips. I only included Daniel Green because they said I needed to get at him and that's where the facts came from.

Last edited:
Props: Mac Jesus

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Alright, so long as you spoke to Mac Jesus before his death about this then it's cool to leave that in your review. Though I might add that you spoke to the late mac jesus now that he's dead to let the readers know this, incase someone tries to contact him.

Props: Mixerr

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Mixerr @Mixerr Reviews: CoopDVill @CoopDVill S @Siccness Net Let's roll out the red carpet right outside FCI Phoenix when Big June gets out.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Mixerr @Mixerr Reviews: CoopDVill @CoopDVill S @Siccness Net Let's roll out the red carpet right outside FCI Phoenix when Big June gets out.
Maybe you can offer to swallow his unborn children for him the moment he steps out the clink, since you seem to steadily be swingin from dudes nuttsack since the first day you been posting.

.....homo.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
DJ Pimp just got off the phone with Ap.9!
What did he say and how is this related to Big June?:hurt::ermm:

Rasan @Rasan Don't get mad at me for what I write. CoopDVille wants my review to stay up. CoopDVille approved it. I can't blame you if you don't want to speak to me anymore. I had CoopDVille, Dirt E Needlez, jrowdy, and Crhymes pre-read and review it. I had help this time.

Last edited:

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Sorry for getting off topic. Did you guys know that Big June is in a gang? He's Piru. I know some Piru out of Austin if anyone from there wants to join that gang. Mixerr @Mixerr ain't you from Austin?

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
NO shit. We already knew that. Yes I am. Then you must know MC Fatal, Kornbread, and Mista Jay. But you can't even name some of the OG s from Austin.
If you from Austin you must know East 35 (Young Gift done some amazing shit while recording at my crib once), Mr. Blakes, Gerald G, Dred Skott, Da COD, SouthBound, Sertified, Kydd Jones, and Western Tink.