Big June released from prison in 3 months!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
If you from Austin you must know East 35 (Young Gift done some amazing shit while recording at my crib once), Mr. Blakes, Gerald G, Dred Skott, Da COD, SouthBound, Sertified, Kydd Jones, and Western Tink.
I take that back. You know what you're talking about. In fact, I know Mr. Greezo of Da COD.

Props: Mac Jesus
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
If you from Austin you must know East 35 (Young Gift done some amazing shit while recording at my crib once), Mr. Blakes, Gerald G, Dred Skott, Da COD, SouthBound, Sertified, Kydd Jones, and Western Tink.
Isn't Western Tink from El Paso? Used to stay over on 49th st behind the mall. OG piru. I'm starting to doubt you're even from Austin Mixerr @Mixerr . If you don't know any of these OG's.

Props: S.SAVAGE

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
No I'm not. I got a retweet from him that he is out.
I can't believe you follow that account... thats not the real J Rowdy, thats Rowdy Roddie Piper's little cousin Jimmy from Chicago who used to fuck with J.Kwon who once said 'whats up' to J Rowdy so now he impersonates him online.