Big June released from prison in 3 months!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
Big June just sent me a letter and its confirmed, his release date has been pushed back to at least July 2014 because of the contraband and gang enhancement charges, they also are using some of his recorded calls against him.

If you have a letter for Big June it has to be sent to his attorney first because he cannot recieve mail otherwise, he is currently in solitary with no inbound mail privileges or phone access.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus and everyone who offered, $400 is way too much! Lol!! Maybe in between $100-$150. Maybe I'll call Repo Ric again like I said I would.

D @Dirt E. Needlez That's fucked up. What was the contraband? Please explain. He's going to be in a halfway house is what jrowdy told me.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
400 is not too much considering my roommate literally committed suicide to get his hands on this. In fact, considering the circumstances I'm giving you an awesome deal.

Props: S.SAVAGE
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
According to the statements that the corrections officers filed, he was caught with tobacco and marijuana,conspiracy to smuggle drugs into a correctional facility as well as being caught with a cell phone charger. I think he was able to get rid of the phone before they searched his cell and only got caught with the charger. He said he will try and appeal the decision but the violation will not look good at his parole hearing.

I've known Big June for over 10 years Mixerr, and he really appreciates fans like you bro..once he get out of lockdown he should have access to another cell phone

i think Mac Jesus is being dishonest to you and I dont like that, the album shouldnt cost anything over $250 at the most. I have a sealed copy but i dont think i will sell it. There is a collector I know in Arizona that has 2 copies, do you want me to see if he will sell one, but it wont be sealed.

i did June mail orders for a few years and i dont remember sending any to Canada

Last edited:
Props: Mixerr

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
According to the statements that the corrections officers filed, he was caught with tobacco and marijuana,conspiracy to smuggle drugs into a correctional facility as well as being caught with a cell phone charger. I think he was able to get rid of the phone before they searched his cell and only got caught with the charger. He said he will try and appeal the decision but the violation will not look good at his parole hearing.

I've known Big June for over 10 years Mixerr, and he really appreciates fans like you bro..once he get out of lockdown he should have access to another cell phone

i think Mac Jesus is being dishonest to you and I dont like that, the album shouldnt cost anything over $250 at the most. I have a sealed copy but i dont think i will sell it. There is a collector I know in Arizona that has 2 copies, do you want me to see if he will sell one, but it wont be sealed.

i did June mail orders for a few years and i dont remember sending any to Canada
Thank you so much!! What is the sellers name? Please if he can sell me one. I am willing to pay top dollar for it. It doesn't have to be sealed. I do think Mac Jesus is being dishonest right now. (I'm still waiting to see if you have that Informer magazine of Brotha Lynch Hung from 1995. I hope you weren't dishonest about this also. As Dirt E. Needlez had said. Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus ) Repo Ric and a few others helped me years ago. But that's not relevant now. I know there are people on here that have Da Plug and don't seem to want to give it up. Just to clear things up, I'm not trying to force people to give it up. I just wanted see if there were people here who wanted to sell certain items. If this doesn't work out, I'll call Repo Ric and jrowdy. And if that doesn't work out, I might as well give up even though Nuttkase @Nuttkase told me not to give up.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Thank you so much!! What is the sellers name? Please if he can sell me one. I am willing to pay top dollar for it. It doesn't have to be sealed. I do think Mac Jesus is being dishonest right now. (I'm still waiting to see if you have that Informer magazine of Brotha Lynch Hung from 1995. I hope you weren't dishonest about this also. As Dirt E. Needlez had said. Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus ) Repo Ric and a few others helped me years ago. But that's not relevant now. I know there are people on here that have Da Plug and don't seem to want to give it up. Just to clear things up, I'm not trying to force people to give it up. I just wanted see if there were people here who wanted to sell certain items. If this doesn't work out, I'll call Repo Ric and jrowdy. And if that doesn't work out, I might as well give up even though Nuttkase @Nuttkase told me not to give up.
Dude, first you make that comment about the pool sticks and now you call me a fucking liar. Why you always gotta be mean to me? Not cool. You can wait forever for those scans because I am not going out of my way to help a cruel heartless dude like you.

Oh, and if you want that Big June it's going to be 750 now.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Props go out to Rasan @Rasan , Repo Ric, folgaz, kecho619, djcdog1, and D @Dirt E. Needlez , and Nuttkase @Nuttkase , for helping me out when everyone else was being dicks. Thanks for helping a fellow siccness user out!! Thanks!!

Last edited:

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Dude, first you make that comment about the pool sticks and now you call me a fucking liar. Why you always gotta be mean to me? Not cool. You can wait forever for those scans because I am not going out of my way to help a cruel heartless dude like you.

Oh, and if you want that Big June it's going to be 750 now.
That comment about poolsticks was aimed at FUBU. Not you. I'm sorry for not clearing that up.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Dude, I'm not a jerk. I'm not the one that was bullying Mac Jesus at the same time that his roommate was about to kick him out of his place and make him homeless.