Big June released from prison in 3 months!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 30, 2007

I never even heard of big June til you made all these threads, so I go out and buy his entire catalog at every Dimple, buy his tapes off Amazon and I'm sittin here all pumped for his big release date gettin all excited so he can follow me back on Twitter once he's released and now you tell us he's goin to a fuckin halfway house????? what if he kills someone at the fuckin halfway house and goes right back to the pokey Mixerr? I can handle alotta shit but with Mac Jesus dead, Chuck Norris shaves his fuckin beard and now this???

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I never even heard of big June til you made all these threads, so I go out and buy his entire catalog at every Dimple, buy his tapes off Amazon and I'm sittin here all pumped for his big release date gettin all excited so he can follow me back on Twitter once he's released and now you tell us he's goin to a fuckin halfway house????? what if he kills someone at the fuckin halfway house and goes right back to the pokey Mixerr? I can handle alotta shit but with Mac Jesus dead, Chuck Norris shaved his fuckin beard and now this???
Hey you really a huge fan of Big June? I got have an Original copy of Da Plug EP if you want it. Only 75 dollars - shipping included.

Mixerr @Mixerr didn't want to buy it from me.

Props: Mixerr
Jan 30, 2007
Hey you really a huge fan of Big June? I got have an Original copy of Da Plug EP if you want it. Only 75 dollars - shipping included.

Mixerr @Mixerr didn't want to buy it from me.
$75 is a little high, I have around or between $63, I'm not really comfortable doing deals with hipsters though....I've had bad experiences in the past with both hipsters and roommates

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
$75 is a little high, I have around or between $63, I'm not really comfortable doing deals with hipsters though....I've had bad experiences in the past with both hipsters and roommates
I'll tell you what. I'll give it to you for 55. And just to show you that not all hipster roommates are bad guys - I'll throw in a copy of Informer magazine that brotha lynch was in.

Jan 30, 2007
I'll tell you what. I'll give it to you for 55. And just to show you that not all hipster roommates are bad guys - I'll throw in a copy of Informer magazine that brotha lynch was in.
I'll take it breh that's a fair price, I tried to sell Mixerr @Mixerr an autographed t-shirt signed by sicx, lynch and hystables but he never pm'd me, that Informer magazine will be a nice addition to my memorabilia, check your pm ill shoot you my paypal info....good lookin

Props: Mac Jesus