Big Concert at the Rose Garden

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
Sounds like that should be a dope show. I think the thing to keep in mind are the artists that will help fill that joint up. I think Jeezy, Wayne, Franchise Boyz, D4L, 40, Juelz Santana, Nelly, Mary J Blige, Lil Rob, Bow Wow, and a few others are the artists that will actually bring the people out, so that you get the numbers that you are looking for.

Somebody like Tech N9ne would be good to have on the bill as well. He is worth 1000 fans, if not more with really good radio promo.

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
Cool Nutz said:
I think Jeezy, Wayne, Franchise Boyz, D4L, 40, Juelz Santana, Nelly, Mary J Blige, Lil Rob, Bow Wow, and a few others are the artists that will actually bring the people out, so that you get the numbers that you are looking for.

Somebody like Tech N9ne would be good to have on the bill as well. He is worth 1000 fans, if not more with really good radio promo.

weezy, jeezy, 40, mary, franchise boyz, nelly, bow wow, and lil rob was already mentioned by bootz as acts he was contacting

Jul 8, 2003
I know when this show was getting talked about last year (ofcourse with different artists) a big name that caught my eye was DJ Quik's name being brought up. I was at the first 95.5 concert where Quik was a suprise guest (headlined by Jay Z, etc) and Quik def stole the ENTIRE show. I really think it would benefit to have him there. Either way this is lookin like a DOPE show. Can't wait to hear more official names from ya Bootz. Thanks for droppin some info on us though bro. Lookin forward to hearin from you again soon.

Jul 8, 2003
Yeah I talked to Careezy at 95.5 today and she was tellin me that they're in the middle of putting it together. @ Bootz: I know you're tight with The Federation so that'd be tight if you could have them come up and do a set....Would love to see the Rose Garden get real hyphy with them :)

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
nonstop_ga said:
weezy, jeezy, 40, mary, franchise boyz, nelly, bow wow, and lil rob was already mentioned by bootz as acts he was contacting
I'm talking about groups that would draw, but just groups to put on the bill. That's what my list consists of. People that are hot enough to spark the interest of the consumers to fill the Rose Garden.

Jul 8, 2003
Cool Nutz said:
I'm talking about groups that would draw, but just groups to put on the bill. That's what my list consists of. People that are hot enough to spark the interest of the consumers to fill the Rose Garden.
Yup, you really need names like that if you want to be doin a big venue like the Rose Garden. We can have the artists that we really like as well, but like Nutz said, those are soem of the names that should be on the bill.

Jan 23, 2006
OFFICIAL LINE UP

HERE IT IS YA'LL, THE OFFICIAL LINEUP:

Thursday, May 4, The Cinco de Mayo BOMB concert

TWISTA
BOW WOW
E-40
KEAK DA SNEAK
NE-YO
LIL ROB
RIHANNA
T-PAIN
BUBBA SPARXXX
RAY-J
DEM FRANCHISE BOYZ
PAUL WALL
CHAMILLIONAIRE
TAMI CHYNN

On-sale March 25th at 10am.
New Era Ticketing (link coming)
Tickets available at the arena box office and all Safeway stores.

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE, PLEASE COME OUT AND SUPPORT THIS GREAT SHOW!!!