bg knocc out iz free!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Houston
45park1904 said:
^^^maybe the truth.but that fool was tight as hell back in the day.

" Weeellllllllllllll it's the knoccout definition orginal baby gangsta approach me like your hard mutha fucka i"m bank ya......"

That shit was mashin
If that verse is his claim to fame, then he really is not that tight. "I'll shank you with my fuckin' shank". Wow, that's great rappin' right there. The only one who ripped shit up on that song was Dresta.

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
AdolfOliverBush said:
If that verse is his claim to fame, then he really is not that tight. "I'll shank you with my fuckin' shank". Wow, that's great rappin' right there. The only one who ripped shit up on that song was Dresta.
HOMIE WHAT DO YOU EXPECT IT WAS A GANGSTA RAP SONG,HE WASNT ON NO LYRICAL SHIT JUST SOME RYDER SHIT FOR HIS HOMIE.BOTTOM LINE.

"SO TELL ME WHO'S THE WITNESS TO YOUR FUC N WORK SEE YOU NEVE HAD NO BUSINESS SO SAVE THE DRAMA JERK"

YEAH DRESTA RIPPED IT ALRIGHT THOSE LINES WERE SOME "GREAT RAPPIN"

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
50cal said:
let me set the record straight....he is out wich is good for him and his family.he had a few good songs before getting locked up.He was on Ruthless.a powerhouse back in the days......thats it kiddies..his carreer ended the day he stepped in prison.Ive heard of talk of Him and Dresta doing an album now...but shit Dresta cant even get in where he fit in..and it aint a diss..its a reality.I buy dresta mixtapes but truth be told their time has passed....they have as much as a chance of making a comeback as Young MC and Tone Loc
MC HAMMER IS MAKING A COMEBACK. IF HE CAN DO IT ANYBODY CAN! LOOK HIM UP ON MYSPACE IF U DONT BELIEVE ME.

ONLY TIME I HEARD OF BG KNOCC OUT WAS ON THAT REAL MUTHAFUCKIN G'S AND WHEN DAZ DISSED HIM ANYBODY KNOW NAMES OF SOMTHING I WONT BE DISAPPOINTED IN PICKING UP

Oct 14, 2004
AdolfOliverBush said:

You must be tweeking that cat ripped Dresta apart on that song. He ripped Eazy. Thats my opinion homie no offense. I personally liked B.G.

GLAD HES FREE.

God Bless that cat.

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
45park1904 said:
HOMIE WHAT DO YOU EXPECT IT WAS A GANGSTA RAP SONG,HE WASNT ON NO LYRICAL SHIT JUST SOME RYDER SHIT FOR HIS HOMIE.BOTTOM LINE.

"SO TELL ME WHO'S THE WITNESS TO YOUR FUC N WORK SEE YOU NEVE HAD NO BUSINESS SO SAVE THE DRAMA JERK"

YEAH DRESTA RIPPED IT ALRIGHT THOSE LINES WERE SOME "GREAT RAPPIN"
I'm not saying that gangsta rap has to be complex and lyrical with all types of metaphors. I like gangsta rap for what it is. But when rappers come as simplistic as he did on that verse, it makes me skip right past it to other parts. But that's my opinion, and you have yours. However, anything he makes, I will support because I support almost any gangsta rap the comes out of Southern California, because I feel that if I don't, then the artist will stop making music.