bg knocc out iz free!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
rapdiscographies.cjb.net
One of the 90's tightest rappers has just touched down. Compton artist B.G. Knoccout, who was one of the legendary Eazy E's best friends, is finally home. The Compton "baby gangster" came back home on August 22nd after serving more than 9 years in a state penitentiary.

He hooked back up with his brother Dre’sta and they hit the studio earlier this week to work on their anticipated album. Look out for heated production from Madness 4 Real, the Ruthless Records in-house producers, amongst others.

We will sit down with K.O. later this month too conduct an exclusive interview.

Credit: dubcnn.com

that'z dope! bg knocc out wuz tha dopest outta all of em i think he had a sicc flow, glad 2 hear he'z out n iz hittin tha studio wit dresta already!!

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
let me set the record straight....he is out wich is good for him and his family.he had a few good songs before getting locked up.He was on Ruthless.a powerhouse back in the days......thats it kiddies..his carreer ended the day he stepped in prison.Ive heard of talk of Him and Dresta doing an album now...but shit Dresta cant even get in where he fit in..and it aint a diss..its a reality.I buy dresta mixtapes but truth be told their time has passed....they have as much as a chance of making a comeback as Young MC and Tone Loc

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
^^^maybe the truth.but that fool was tight as hell back in the day.

" Weeellllllllllllll it's the knoccout definition orginal baby gangsta approach me like your hard mutha fucka i"m bank ya......"

That shit was mashin

Jun 15, 2005
I was never really impressed with his skills. It's cool that dude touched down n all, but as a rapper, he was average at best.

May 11, 2002
I would buy a new Dresta & Knocc Out CD. But I don't see a giant comeback. Thats cool that they are hooking back up with Madness 4 Real. They have some tight beats. I would like to see Rhythem D throw down a few tracks. Good News.

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
AnchaMommaStyle said:
that nigga would whoop yo ass tho, and i dont think theres really much of a chance for yo missin tooth potna rappin with that fag ass ese with that garbage ass video ha ha ha but i dont c u talkin bout that tho
Oh its mr grape street watts ..or watts up..or whatever you go by... Welcome back..you gonna be at the Siccness barbeque?

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
50cal said:
let me set the record straight....he is out wich is good for him and his family.he had a few good songs before getting locked up.He was on Ruthless.a powerhouse back in the days......thats it kiddies..his carreer ended the day he stepped in prison.Ive heard of talk of Him and Dresta doing an album now...but shit Dresta cant even get in where he fit in..and it aint a diss..its a reality.I buy dresta mixtapes but truth be told their time has passed....they have as much as a chance of making a comeback as Young MC and Tone Loc
I don't care if he or Dresta blow up.. All I want is some new tracks from two of my fav rappers from the 90s.

May 1, 2003
50cal said:
Aye 50 Cal, where can I swoop some of those Dresta mixtapes?

May 11, 2002
^^Here you go........

http://rapidshare.de/files/28178307/Dre_sta_-_Da_Gangsta.rar

01. Dre`sta - Victims Of Reality ( Ft. Big Bub & Nate Dogg ).mp3
02. Dre`sta - We Hustlers ( Ft. Young Hoggs ).mp3
03. Dre`sta - Cali Is Hard ( Ft. Kill Kill & Michael Mac ).mp3
04. Dre`sta - Survival Of The Fittest ( Ft. Wc & Young Hoggs ).mp3
05. Dre`sta - Gangsta Gangsta.mp3
06. Dre`sta - Give it Up For Compton.mp3
07. Dre`sta - Got My Cash Right.mp3
08. Dre`sta - Keep It Crackin For Life.mp3
09. Dre`sta - Maintain ( Ft. B.G. Knoccout & Kam ).mp3
10. Dre`sta - My Last Night.mp3
11. Dre`sta - From Diego To L.A. ( Ft. Night Owl & Leicy Loc).mp3
12. Dre´sta_mc_eiht_crooked_i-black_pussy.mp3
13. Dre´sta - Too gangsta ft Young Hoggs.mp3

Feb 5, 2005

GOOD 2 HEAR...

WE NEED MO REAL NIGGAz OUT HERE DO'N IT...

CANT WAIT 2 HEAR WHUT HE COME'N WIT...

AFTER 9 YRz HE SHOULD HAVE ALOT 2 GET OFF HIZ MIND...

- GEEzUz