Betthatstang Banned!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2003
jaydub816 said:
BetThatStang: just say that its getting taken care of as we speak cuz i didnt even know what the hell spam was.

Bullshit, you know what spam is. You just got outta hand with it and didn't think of the outcome. The FREE anghellic cd from m80 ain't worth it anyway. Go buy that shit yourself and save the hassle.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Zer0.MediA said:
Who gives a shit man? This whole fuckin' network is for the promotion of the associated groups/labels.
you're right. but when he posts it on EVERY SINGLE FORUM ON THIS BOARD, it's more of an annoyance than promotion. you don't need to post that shit in 45 different places, wasting our bandwidth and shit... that's how the original 91siccness.com website got shut down, with shit like that

Jun 23, 2003
Look at his dumb ass logged in and he can't do shit. HAHAHAHAHAAH He even posted that shit up in the detox forum. LOL @ betthatstang Man your a seasoned vet on this site. How did you fuck up like this? were you on some serious dope or sumthin' when you posted all that. Cause that had to have taken forever.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
haha@all of this.....acting like its the end of the world because someone got banned.

I'm sure the siccness admins will give him his account back soon. But to say you dont know what SPAM was is pretty goddamn stupid. It's one thing to spam....it's another to trick people into clicking on a link for something it isnt.

Its not a real big deal to me...I wouldn't have banned someone for that. But thats just how some people are.

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
lmFao... I talked to him too and let's clarify something... it's not that he didn't know WHAT spam was, it's that did realize what he was doing was considered spam and didn't know how big of a deal it was ... he fucked up, he admits it... and we ALL know he'll be back...

Feb 23, 2003
BETTHATSTANG IS MY NIGGA I'M GLAD IT'S ONLY A TEMPERARY BANN AND NOT PERMENANT... I NOT CLEAR ON WHAT SPAM IS, IS IT LIKE FALSE PROMOTION ON LINE OR SOME SHIT...

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
If he wasnt a regular member that actually contributes it woulda been a full ban. That didnt need to be posted in every single forum. midwest, strange and open woulda been fine since it relates to it but because it was a joke it didnt have to be in every forum.

Nov 14, 2002
BETTHATSTANG IS MY NIGGA I'M GLAD IT'S ONLY A TEMPERARY BANN AND NOT PERMENANT
::Thumbs Up::
It had to be somebody from the Strange forum to do some stupid shit like that.......doesn't suprise me one bit...
Yeah, because people on other forums don't spam the site with music promo.... Fuck man, We got sticky threads put out by the mods on the top of our page that is nothin' but promo. That's what the sicc is all about. You gonna ban a kat for comin' up with a gimmick to win a contest? That's fuckin' bullshit.

You should have seen how long my "Don't click this link" thread lasted in the Open Forum. I mean, I just posted a link that said "Don't click this link", and that was it. Then it turned into EDJ callin' me a racist like he always does... I didn't get no ban.

Maybe it has something to do with my post count. But fuck, if you're gonna be runnin' a gansta rap website, you can't go bannin' everyone you see who posts a misleading link. Damn yo... Ban the motherfuckers who are spreadin' racism around here. Ban a motherfucker who doesn't do anything but squeak his clown shoes and say anything he can to piss people off. Don't ban a kat for doin' promo.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
Zer0.MediA. said:
Ban a motherfucker who doesn't do anything but squeak his clown shoes and say anything he can to piss people off.
i wonder who he's talking about :cheeky:

Dec 2, 2002
therealtechn9ne.com
techn9nehq said:
he was deceptive about it though......he put up a fake link to buy Calm Before The Storm and The Worst....then linked it to that m80 shit....not cool....you'll piss off a lot of people for that.
yeah that shit pissed me off a couple times :confused:
but fuck em :dead: